Author Topic: Nintendo's Reward Scheme hits Europe  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Nintendo's Reward Scheme hits Europe
« on: September 16, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a177712/wiiware-rewards-program-detailed.html

Connecting one member to WiiWare will give 500 WiiWare Points (£3.50) in rewards, with ten members converted giving them Gold status, which allows free access to all first-party NES games on Virtual Console.

Converting a total of 20 members will earn the ambassador a Platinum status, giving away access to every first-party NES, SNES and N64 title on the Virtual Console, as well as an additional 10,000 WiiWare Points.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo's Reward Scheme hits Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »
10,000 points?  That's $100.  Is that right?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 03:32:43 PM »
I even heard it's the entire NES, SNES and N64 library, not just the first party games. I also heard only five people in Japan managed to get the 20 helped reward.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »
When's this coming to NA?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a177712/wiiware-rewards-program-detailed.html

Connecting one member to WiiWare will give 500 WiiWare Points (£3.50) in rewards, with ten members converted giving them Gold status, which allows free access to all first-party NES games on Virtual Console.

Converting a total of 20 members will earn the ambassador a Platinum status, giving away access to every first-party NES, SNES and N64 title on the Virtual Console, as well as an additional 10,000 WiiWare Points.

Dang, do want.  With all the people I sell Wiis to, I'd totally be their parents and help them hook it up.  I'd be Platinum in no time.  Hell, I'd hook them up in exchange for sending them a couple of free games via my ill-gotten points from Pepsi. ;)
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
if this would have existed in 2006 i would have gotten 1500 points already. my brother, sister and brother in law.

i hope it comes to America soon