Poll

Who should be Athena Asamiya's forum boyfriend?

Morari
broodwars
Ian
Dasmos
Maxi
Dirk Temporo
GoldenPhoenix

Author Topic: Forum Connection: Athena Asamiya edition  (Read 45575 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Connection: Athena Asamiya edition
« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2009, 07:49:59 AM »
S_B did you restrain Athena in the back room so she can no longer post again?

No, she was probaby on the crapper when a shitload of xboxes fell on her and she was trapped like principale skinner in that episode of the simpsons where bart thought hsi mob friends killed him
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Athena Asamiya

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
Between being in Vegas like SB said, and opening up my shiny new store (yay) I have had my hands full. It's still craziness, so I won't be posting much, but I'll still be around.
SNK>Capcom

"Never trust b*****s working at a Gamestop store. 99% of the time, they have no clue what they're talking about because they were just hired due to titties."
-Dirk Temporo

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »
No, she was probaby on the crapper when a shitload of xboxes fell on her and she was trapped like principale skinner in that episode of the simpsons where bart thought hsi mob friends killed him

That is a very real danger.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »

That is a very real danger.

Plausability. It's what i go for.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2009, 06:40:22 PM »
Plausable deniability. It's what I go for.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »
I do not approve of this thread, as the included poll has sullied my good name! Besides, everyone should be well aware of my preference for dating pre-op male-to-female transexuals.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:42:11 PM by Morari »
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2009, 01:57:42 PM »
If you makes you feel any better, you actually won the poll.  GP just changed the results to benefit Maxi because he hasn't gotten any lately.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »
If you makes you feel any better, you actually won the poll.  GP just changed the results to benefit Maxi because he hasn't gotten any lately.

Lies
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »

What're you talking about? He's got a huge sock and he knows how to use it! Or so i've heard.. *shifty eyes*