Author Topic: The Forums Stats Thread that Mop it up and Stratos Abandoned  (Read 184559 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
When I first read your post I thought it said 'give a temp ban to all male members' as in active male members.
That's not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all! :P

There won't be much of a contest there. You are the thread stating master!
So he's the master of stating what a thread is and what isn't a thread? ???

*starting
I forgot the 'R'  :P
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
What threads
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Finally somebody got my name right. Hooray!

My own time bars are whack as well. It has me active at times like 4-8am, when I'm always asleep during those times.

I think that there should be a temporary ban on male members joining so that we can balance out the male/female ratio.

I agree.

Coming soon to the funhouse:

GP's Girlz only Slumber Party
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Finally somebody got my name right. Hooray!

My own time bars are whack as well. It has me active at times like 4-8am, when I'm always asleep during those times.

I think that there should be a temporary ban on male members joining so that we can balance out the male/female ratio.

I agree.

Coming soon to the funhouse:

GP's Girlz only Slumber Party

Are there any female mods or would that mean GP would get Mod powers so a to enforce the female only policy?
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stratos, Wii 2 thread
Comparing Blur-Ray and DVD is like comparing the PS2 to the PS3. Hasn't PS2 sales been a steady thing even through most of last year? They are different generations and we are in a transitional period between DVD and BD.
Blu-ray is just a DVD with HD isn't it? It's more like comparing the PS2 with the PS2Slim. I doubt Blu-ray will overtake DVD, it costs too much for too little benefit. They will co-exist until a real next-generation format is released, which will probably be the size of an SD card or something.

Fine then, were there any exclusive Beta movies? Any exclusive HD-DVD movies?

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
I think Stratos needs to be the first male member banned.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Ouch, I'm in trouble apparently. No mod powers for GP (as if I get any say in the matter).
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Alright, let's talk this out. What has Stratos done which bothers you GoldenPhoenix? He's a guy so we both know he isn't going to realize what he did wrong. :D

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
Alright, let's talk this out. What has Stratos done which bothers you GoldenPhoenix? He's a guy so we both know he isn't going to realize what he did wrong. :D

His avatar photo looks like that pointed hair person is going to do something against the law, and since that photo represents him that means in the future he is going to do something really bad. So like the Minority Report, we need to be proactive and stop the carnage!

I was going to say Mop_it_up but all Birdo signifies is someone VERY WEIRD. :P

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Weird maybe, BUT AWESOME!
Birdo is stronger than characters with noticeably more muscle tone, such as Kritter. Birdo represents my outer beauty and inner strength.
She can also spit eggs from her face-hole. What's so special about that, you might ask? Well, can you spit eggs from your face? Didn't think so.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:01:38 AM by Mop_it_up »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile

His avatar photo looks like that pointed hair person is going to do something against the law, and since that photo represents him that means in the future he is going to do something really bad. So like the Minority Report, we need to be proactive and stop the carnage!

I was going to say Mop_it_up but all Birdo signifies is someone VERY WEIRD. :P

So I better start running since I'm already guilty. Anybody know of a good yet shady dealing eye surgeon?  :o

You do know that my avatar is Neku from The World Ends With You, right? Only one of the best DS games of 2008?

What is the difference between a face and a 'face-hole' I must ask? Why can't you just say he shoots eggs from his mouth?
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
What is the difference between a face and a 'face-hole' I must ask? Why can't you just say he shoots eggs from his mouth?
Since eggs come out of it I'm not entirely sure it is a mouth...
...But I don't like where that thought is headed, so maybe I will call it a mouth from now on. Some games refer to it as such anyway.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Since eggs come out of it I'm not entirely sure it is a mouth...
...But I don't like where that thought is headed, so maybe I will call it a mouth from now on. Some games refer to it as such anyway.

Where does it talk from then, it's butt?
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Birdo doesn't "talk". You've heard his "voice" haven't you? It sounds like a toy-horn of some kind... and now you know why.

That does raise some questions over how Birdo eats though. I guess his face-hole is a sort of all-in-one type of thing?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:02:52 AM by Mop_it_up »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Birdo doesn't "talk". You've heard his "voice" haven't you? It sounds like a toy-horn of some kind... and now you know why.

That also does raise some questions over how Birdo eats though. I guess his face-hole is a sort of all-in-one type of thing?

There was that one South Park episode where they all decided to eat food through their other end and they pooped out their mouths. That was the first South Park episode I ever watched. I didn't watch it again for a looong while.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
I saw that episode, but it was on network television and the scenes where they crap out their mouths were censored (or were they in the original too?).
I don't really like that show though, it is too preachy.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
I saw that episode, but it was on network television and the scenes where they crap out their mouths were censored (or were they in the original too?).
I don't really like that show though, it is too preachy.

The series or that episode? I never saw much of the series but never found it as a whole to be preachy. That episode was more so because they were dealing with a topic we can't talk about on a gaming forum.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
The whole series, though I haven't seen all that many really. The few ones I saw where they don't try to beat you over the head with a lesson can sometimes be clever, but that's it. Some episodes are also really random and stupid.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:03:27 AM by Mop_it_up »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
The whole series, though I haven't seen all that many really. The few ones I saw where they don't try to beat you over the head with a lesson can sometimes be clever, but that's it. Some episodes are also really random and stupid.

So neither one of us really likes it then. Funny.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
Funnier than South Park, that's for sure!

The South Park game on the N64 isn't that bad though, it plays like Turok. South Park Chef's Luv Shack is terrible though, and I have yet to play South Park Rally but it isn't high on my list...

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
    • View Profile
You guys are ruining the fun house!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
We're just having fun! Which is what I thought the funhouse was for!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Funnier than South Park, that's for sure!

The South Park game on the N64 isn't that bad though, it plays like Turok. South Park Chef's Luv Shack is terrible though, and I have yet to play South Park Rally but it isn't high on my list...

I remember the FPS South Park game. A friend of mine had it. You could make 'yellow snow balls'. I remember it had aa To-Rock and Gold-Eye control scheme that matched each of those prominent games control methods. I also remember always beating him at it since I was so good at Goldeneye. He though getting a different game would change things. Silly boy.

On another note. The IGN main page has a pole going on asking who would win in a fight between Birdo, Jack from Madworld and Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes. Birdo is winning by 2 percent. I thought you'd get a kick out of that, Mop_It_Up

You guys are ruining the fun house!
How did we ruin the fun house, dearest Golden-Phoenix? Were having a blast! Come and join us!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:37:12 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
GO BIRDO! None can withstand the power of the egg shot!
I don't see that poll though, I see a question about Watchmen.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
GO BIRDO! None can withstand the power of the egg shot!
I don't see that poll though, I see a question about Watchmen.

It's on the Wii page. Are you going to lend your support?

By the way, how are we ruining the Fun House, Mop it up?
If GP was a mod she'd probably lock our thread for competing with her thread that can't be derailed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:37:39 AM by Stratos »
My Game Collection