Gaming Forums > General Gaming

2nd Annual NWR Four on Four

(1/8) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
Hey there forum fans, time to dig out those Jaguars, charge up those Vitas, plug in your Dreamcasts, and dust off the old Virtual Boy. That's right, it's the fourth month of the year and thus time to kick off the 2nd annual Four on Four community event!

The basic idea is to complete four games from four different systems in during the month of April. This will encourage us to play more games and as well as games on different systems. Feel free to modify the rules as you see fit. You could use the system the game was originally released on rather than the system you played it on. Instead maybe you just play four games on four different system without completing them. Personally, I am going to pick some games that I have already started and plan to finish in April

Just post the games you are playing and what system you are playing them on and have fun!

M.K.Ultra:
Here are the four games I hope to finish this month:

* The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - playing on the Wii U virtual console
* Horizon Forbidden West - playing on PS5
* My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - playing on 3DS
* BioShock - playing on XBox One

TOPHATANT123:
By a stroke of luck I've already managed to finish 2 games on the first day of the month, so it's possible that I manage to reach 5 on 4, or maybe even 6 on 4! But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Done
1. Pikmin 1 - Wii U
2. Seventh Lair - PC

Goals
3. Pokemon Legends Arceus - Switch
4. Yakuza 4 Remastered - PS4

If I went any further than that it would either be on PS3 or 3DS. Need to think about it.

M.K.Ultra:
I also front loaded quite a bit with this. I have over 100 hours put into Horizon, 2 dungeons cleared in Zelda, and only about 10 puzzles left in Picross. I have not started Bioshock yet, but it is only supposed to be 10-20 hours, so I think I can pull this off.

BeautifulShy:
Question.  Can I play 4 games on the Switch but they are on different systems.

Basically what I am asking is can I use the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion to play one game each on the NES, SNES, N64 and Genesis?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version