Community Forums > General Chat

The Lettuce Cat is so last week. Mock me for being behind the times. Lounge: Chill and talk about what is going on in your world

<< < (2/6) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Bungle5 on February 12, 2022, 03:48:39 PM ---Mostly trying to stay warm this winter. I finally saved up enough for a hot tub but now need the electrician to come by and set up the electrical connection for it. I had one before I moved to Colorado and really got used to it. Can't wait to be in warm water again.

--- End quote ---

Hot tubs are so great.  Had one growing up at my grandparents house.  Also a pool there so at times I would go between the two when I was swimming.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on February 12, 2022, 09:21:41 PM ---Things are finally starting to line up for me financially so I'm hoping that by this time next month I'll have my shiny new laptop.

--- End quote ---

Any laptop you are looking at in particular?

NWR_insanolord:
Obviously he'll be getting a MacBook Pro considering how much of an outspoken fan he is of Apple.

Khushrenada:
By the way, if you don't want the extra filtered text then you could always call this thread the Lettuce Catt Lounge and get around it that way.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: The President on February 13, 2022, 01:17:28 AM ---By the way, if you don't want the extra filtered text then you could always call this thread the Lettuce Catt Lounge and get around it that way.

--- End quote ---

I was going to call this the CatBus thread but I figured that would be going back too far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version