Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming
New North American (NPD) Sales Thread
<< < (133/134) > >>
jasonditz:

Originally posted by: Nosferat2
Well Geist with only 27,000 sold pretty much assures us of no sequel for the Rev.. that blows.

--- End quote ---

Considering how long it took them to get this one to market, I'd say we can rule out a Revolution version unless they start work on it today.

jasonditz:

Originally posted by: stevey

Originally posted by: couchmonkey
Anyone know what PS2 sales for Resident Evil 4 are?

I think Shadow and the other Sonic games sell well on Cube because it (GameCube) has a large fanbase of kids.  The name is well-known so the games sell even though they're not the best.  Cube fans might have better taste than others but it doesn't mean we're perfect.
--- End quote ---

I think that it just that all of the sega fanboys went to the cube for games when the dreamcast die.
--- End quote ---

That's how I got here...  
odifiend:
Yeah, but I think only a child could think that the Shadow gun game would be cool.  In fact one of my little brother's friends said the new Shadow game was going to be so cool.  I almost instinctively ended his life.
animecyberrat:
post edited by THE RAT cuz I wasnt being nice ut changed my mind and want to be cool today.
odifiend:

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
shows how much yo know, I am actualy as huge Sega fan and I am well past being a child and I still think Shadow is Cool. Well anyways I just get so irritated when people insult other people just cuz tehy like somethign tahts different./ grow the hell up.
--- End quote ---

I don't know if this falls into more of your 'joke' posting...  Shadow's look as cool but as a character he sucks.  Give him a gun and it just makes it worse.  If you really are a Sega fan, the idea of a sonic knockoff with a gun should have you wretching your insides out.
I get irritated when other people criticize when they don't even read what they are criticizing.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version