Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 6.

<< < (7/8) > >>

BeautifulShy:
Speaking of Discord there really wasn't any activity after I died and you invited Bungle into the townie alliance server.   I am guessing that there was a group PM with everyone or a new Discord server?   Any reason for that?

Mop it up:
It would be interesting to play a game where the only players who can use PMs are the Mafia and everyone else can talk only in the daily threads, but I can't think of any way to enforce this.

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 30, 2021, 03:03:04 AM --- Next game, I'm not even going to post any rules since it is a waste of time and just wait for players to ask questions and respond them then.
--- End quote ---
It would be hilarious to play a game like that, where no one knows the rules!

ThePerm:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on November 30, 2021, 06:40:44 PM ---It would be interesting to play a game where the only players who can use PMs are the Mafia and everyone else can talk only in the daily threads, but I can't think of any way to enforce this.

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 30, 2021, 03:03:04 AM --- Next game, I'm not even going to post any rules since it is a waste of time and just wait for players to ask questions and respond them then.
--- End quote ---
It would be hilarious to play a game like that, where no one knows the rules!

--- End quote ---

The only way I think this could be enforced is if someone wrote a specific client type software. Even then people would go around this.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Mop it up on November 30, 2021, 06:40:44 PM ---It would be interesting to play a game where the only players who can use PMs are the Mafia and everyone else can talk only in the daily threads, but I can't think of any way to enforce this.

--- End quote ---

It would not be. I've played games like that. They suck. As soon as one townie shows initiative, the mafia offs them. So then you've got a bunch of players that don't want to speak up and hope they can look like they bumbled onto a correct vote out or get other players to join them in a "wacky" guess and hope the mafia doesn't realize who's the smart player still in the game figuring things out and trying to vote out the correct people. Private messages level the playing field a bit more and doesn't exactly punish players that can make deductions.

lolmonade:

--- Quote from: ThePerm on November 29, 2021, 01:43:54 AM ---The last version I sent Khushrenada was a giant uncompressed image, which might be why its shrunken down.

I tested on my computer and phone, and it didn't fit the frame.

--- End quote ---

Incredible work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version