Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

What will Nintendo release in 2021?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Stratos:
It was kinda inevitable that Nintendo would buy NLG. They were already a strong second-party studio since making Luigi's Mansion 2 on the 3DS and those tend to either get bought up completely or break off from Nintendo down the line (Silicone Knights, Rare, Monolith Soft, NLG, HAL).

If you want a prediction about studio acquisition then Koei-Tecmo is next to go 2nd -> 1st party as Nintendo has been buying their stock on a regular basis to "strengthen their company ties and collaborative efforts" as stated in their prior financial shareholder reports. With all of the collaborative games like the FE and Zelda Warriors titles as well as being the primary workhorse developers on Three Houses this just seems obvious. Only question is WHEN, and I don't see that being a 2021 deal, maybe 2022-2025.

Lemonade:
I had some predictions in the discord, so I will post them here too

E3 is cancelled again
PAX is online only again
Switch Pro doesnt happen
Grezzo will release a new 2D Zelda
For the Pokemon anniversary, we will get the new Detective Pikachu game
Nintendo will announce a new IP and the main character will be the final Smash character
Crash is coming to Smash

Order.RSS:
All right futurologists, this is your final predictions call!
If you have any last minute predictions for the year and wish to score delicious points 10 months from now, you have just over 24 hours left to submit them. Once the February 17th Direct makes landfall, this thread will live on as a catch-all repository for any major Nintendo releases.
Got any (additional) foresight for that specific Direct? Dump 'em in here!

All inside the Happening Bunker!

(OP has been restructured to chronicle this year's releases, let me know if it's confusing how I've got the hardware & merch section sorted by type rather than date of release.)

Stratos:
I made a separate thread for tomorrows direct specifically. No points awarded, but bragging rights abound.

https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=66457.0

pokepal148:
My Nintendo Predictions are as follows:
- Nintendo will piss off the Smash fanbase at least seven times.
- Nintendo will piss off the Pokemon Fanbase at least five times.
- Nintendo will piss off the fire emblem fanbase somehow
- The Metroid fanbase will get pissed off with little to no action on Nintendo's part.
- Game Freak will piss off the Pokemon fanbase.
- TPCi will piss off the Pokemon fanbase
- Junichi Masuda will piss off the Pokemon fanbase
- Nintendo will piss off the Star Fox fanbase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version