Author Topic: Episode 241: The Thirsty Mage  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Episode 241: The Thirsty Mage
« on: February 26, 2018, 10:05:00 PM »

NWR Connectivity presents a new segment devoted to RPGs, starting with Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/46522/episode-241-the-thirsty-mage

A new podcast segment has come to NWR Connectivity.

The Thirsty Mage is a quiet place for a group of friends to enjoy a pint while discussing their favorite RPGs. This episode is located in the Goldmouth Warehouse at the Argentine Trade Guild and will feature veteran NWR podcasters discussing Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

At the table we have

• Thirsty Mage Host - David Lloyd
  • Half of the Talk Nintendo Podcast - Casey Gibson
  • Host of Radio Free Nintendo - James Jones
  • The voice of reason at Radio Free Nintendo - Greg Leahy

We need your help, as a brand new podcast segment we need to get the word out. Our Twitter handle is @TheThirstyMage and we would love to hear from you. Let us know if you liked the show, or if you had some game requests, or even if you have some advice of how we could improve.

We hope you like the show and look forward to providing more on a bi-weekly basis.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 241: The Thirsty Mage
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
I mean, I fell off of Connectivity pretty hardcore, but this pilot episode of The Thirsty Mage almost makes me wish it was it's own thing in a similar vein to Cube Fight.

Offline jarodea

• A man of the world, so suave and discrete, he trips over the women piled up at his feet
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 241: The Thirsty Mage
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 10:17:54 AM »
Were the Dragon Quest VIII Connectivity's the genesis of this idea?  Was that ever finished?  I think there were 2 episodes, I liked them.

Hey, speaking of Cube Fight...