Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What is your most recent gaming purchase?

<< < (6/486) > >>

Khushrenada:
Just snagged Ace Attorney Investigations. But it's sad knowing that after I play it, there are no more Ace Attorney games out there. I know there's a sequel but it hasn't been localized and there seems to be no plans to do so. Maybe I'll save this one to play for later.

ejamer:

Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone in the US!  For everyone else, get back to work.

Holidays are a great time for deals, especially with Black Friday just around the corner. Here in Canada we don't get the same deals as the US does... but sometimes you can get cross-border shipping for a few extra dollars.

Grabbed these two games for slightly less than it would have cost me to get 999 by itself in Canada.
* Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
* 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

Ceric:
Skyward Sword
I also got Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition for $18.  I don't even know if I want to play the game.  I may not even open the box because I really just want it as a milestone of Videogame History.  Its ironic as well because I've referred to Skyward Sword as LoZ: Forever more then once...

Morari:
DNF is well worth playing. Don't believe the bad press reviews. It was a fine follow-up to DN3D.

Ceric:

--- Quote from: Morari on November 22, 2011, 03:11:07 PM ---DNF is well worth playing. Don't believe the bad press reviews. It was a fine follow-up to DN3D.

--- End quote ---
Its more finding the will to find the time to play this game.  AKA When can I get the TV without my son around.  Why I never got Killer 7 started for the Retroactive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version