Author Topic: Mario Party e?  (Read 3549 times)

Offline Ajguy

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mario Party e?
« on: February 25, 2003, 05:08:33 AM »
I'm looking at this on some websites, and what it sounds like is a card game that every so often, you scan one into the Ereader and play a mini game. Has anyone played it yet? Does it require 4 GBAs and/or 4 Ereaders? If it is what I think it is, then it sounds like a lot of fun for $10. Thanks!

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Mario Party e?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 06:09:23 AM »
I'll let you know in a couple of days.  It is a card game you play, and it doesn't even need the e-Reader.  However, if you do have an e-Reader, you can play some little mini-games with the e-Reader.  And yes, it should be a blast, and a great value for $10.
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline Thrackerzog

• View Profile
Mario Party e?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 10:10:35 AM »
I've been looking forward to this for a while, and I went to an EB the other day and they didn't have any, but I happened to go to a CompUSA yeaterday and they had them for like $4.50 . I almost bought 2. Now I just need to find a few more people to play it with. It's 2-4 players and like Rick said, you don't need an e-reader, but if you are going to use it you only need 1.

Offline YamiYugi

• View Profile
Mario Party e?
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 01:07:47 PM »
the cards are 1 player.....i no from the nintendo newsletter...

"For what you[Pegasus] did to Yugi, I swear I'll take you down!" ~Yugi vs. Pegasus PART 3

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
Mario Party e?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 01:45:53 PM »
LOL I know this is a little of topic but didn't Nintendo used to make cards in the beginning of Nintendo?

Offline ShockingAlberto

• View Profile
Mario Party e?
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2003, 11:33:34 AM »
Hanafunda playing cards.  When Hiroshi Yamauchi took over, he struck it big by signing a deal with Disney, putting Mickey Mouse on the cards.  Kind of funny that today, Mario is more recognizable than Mickey!

-- ShockingAlberto
Press X to run.