Author Topic: The Best Animal Crossing: New Horizons Custom Designs Collection  (Read 2738 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile

The biggest and best collection of custom Animal Crossing designs from around the web.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/53441/the-best-animal-crossing-new-horizons-custom-designs-collection

Animal Crossing: New Horizons features a plethora of customization options and users are going crazy making all sorts of custom content for the game. That's why we here at Nintendo World Report went digging around the web to create this massive collection of awesome user-generated content. All the best stuff, all in one place!

So if you're looking for some cool designs to start wearing or using in your game, look no further. There are several hundred designs to choose from in a number of fun categories. And if you don't see your favorite, or wish to add your own, leave a comment in the Talkback thread below, or drop it in the User Generated Content channel on our Discord Server.

Offline Morningshark

• Xander Morningstar Animation Junkie
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: The Best Animal Crossing: New Horizons Custom Designs Collection
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:46:57 AM »
Thanks for putting this together, Justin! I'm really big into customization in my towns, and this is super handy.
Xander Morningstar
NWR Associate Editor and Video Producer
http://www.xandermorningstar.com

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 02:04:43 AM »
Oh this is wonderful.   I gotta start working on some designs to share.  Hopefully this can be a living document and expand through the years.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 01:58:15 PM »
This is great! I'll definitely be downloading some of these designs.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.