Author Topic: Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Discs and Pricing  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Dangerface

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Discs and Pricing
« on: May 10, 2014, 12:32:21 AM »

All your favorite Marvel goodies are coming along for the ride.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37389/disney-infinity-20-power-discs-and-pricing

With the initial announcement of Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, fans gained a glimpse into some of the new figures on their way this fall. A more detailed list of Power Discs has since been made available, and fans will be excited to see just what else is in store.

Skins and Textures:

• World War Hulk - Customize your landscape to make it look as if Hulk went on a smashing rampage
  • World War Hulk Sky - Turn your blue skies green with this Hulk themed power disc
  • Stark Tech - Deck out your Toy Box compliments of Tony Stark. Unlock the Stark Industries Tech theme with upgraded Hologram Readout Tech ability
  • View from the Suit - Ever wonder what it's like to see the world from inside Iron Man's helmet? Check out the Hologram Readout Tech upgrade and unlock Stark Industries “View from the Suit”

Vehicles

• Hydra Motorcycle - Take Hydra's Motorcycle for a spin. Sidecar included
  • Lola - Need a ride? Unlock this Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. hover car
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Containment Truck - Contain enemies and protect civilians with this S.H.I.E.L.D. truck
  • Falcon’s Wings - You'll be soaring when you put on Falcon's Wings
  • The Avenjet - Hop on board the Avenjet for a speed boost in your Toy Box

Team-Ups and Costumes:

• S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Strike - Send down a missile strike from above.  Your enemies will need to take cover
  • Marvel Team Up: Winter Solder - Team up with the Winter Soldier and catch your enemies in the crossfire
  • Marvel Team Up: Iron Patriot - Hit them hard, hit them fast, hit them everywhere! Iron Patriot reporting for duty
  • Stark Arc Reactor - Try the Mark 42 on for size!  Unlock Iron Man’s black and white special edition Guardians of the Galaxy armor with added boom!
  • Sentinel of Liberty - Expand your Super Hero wardrobe with Captain America's World War II costume and original shield!
  • Gamma Rays - Time to get old school and unlock the Original Grey Hulk costume with added smash!

Power Disc packs include two random Power Discs from a single release series, such as series 1 or series 2, and will continue to be available for $4.99 each.

The starter pack releasing for Marvel Super Heroes will be priced at $74.99 and will include:

• 1 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Video Game
  • 3 Marvel Super Heroes Figures:  Iron Man, Thor and Black Widow
  • 1 Disney Infinity Base (2.0 Edition)
  • 2 Toy Box Game Discs
  • 1 Marvel’s The Avengers Play Set piece
  • 1 Web Code Card

Play Sets for this series will cost $34.99 and additional figurines will be $13.99.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 Power Discs and Pricing
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 12:34:22 AM »
oh speaking of on disc DLC,

Offline LOLwowWorld

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:54:48 AM »
And this is why Disney Infinity is NOT selling more than their competitors because the game+figures and etc. ARE TOO EXPENSIVE!! Stick with the PC version for a cheaper and better experience. I can deal with Skylanders but not this. I guess that explains why I see the Disney Infinity figures just sitting at stores. I want to love this game but I keep going back to Skylanders for some reason. I just hope that one day, Disney Interactive gets it or this game will become NOTHING, but a sad gimmick that nobody will care about years later along the road. GET IT TOGETHER DISNEY!  :cool;

Offline theemptybe

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 03:36:47 AM »
Actually this article says you're wrong. Disney infinity is #10 and Skylanders was #13 according to this. http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/30/a-toy-story-disney-infinity-is-making-more-money-than-skylanders/

Offline bigbadwolfman75

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 09:32:55 PM »
This is the best way to make a quick buck with disney buying marvel... infinity characters are collectable not useless waste of space like Skylanders. .. The base is quality ...the characters are vinyl and displayable. .. anyone who doesn't live under a rock knows 90% of disney characters...the only thing my kids know from Skylanders is the logo...the new base set looks great and like last Christmas every store will have them down to 50 bucks for a starter set...  online pc play would end up being a monthly charge like wow as well as people selling the online cards for money from the figures they bought... oh wait they already do that.
Now if only nintendo would think harder about gamers and where their priorities are pls stop with the novelty crap like a tablet for the adults my kids would never be able to get their hands on that cause I DONT WANT THEM TO BREAK IT... its cheap and wont last...