Author Topic: Mafia LVIX: Jurassic Park. Day 2.  (Read 13506 times)

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LVIX: Jurassic Park. Day 2.
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »
After thinking things over, and as there isn't too much time left in the day, I don't know if the rest of the players are going to show up. Therefore, it's time for me to toss out a serious vote.

Vote lolmonade

It doesn't matter if the Godfather is inactive, if they're going to remain inactive then they are harmless to us. What isn't harmless to us is an active Mafia member, and right now, lolmonade looks like one of them. I still think someone involved in yesterday's Stratos bandwagon is guilty, and seeing as that unfortunately wasn't Shaymin, then it's likely that it's lolmonade, especially since he's still voting for Stratos today.

Silenced could also be a possibility for reasons listed above... but I also think he'd take more chances to vote out townies if he were guilty. I'm not convinced of that one right now.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2013, 08:00:33 PM »
A few things have been pointed out to me, and as such, I've changed my vote from Silenced to Vote lolmanade

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2013, 08:44:08 PM »
Hmm...to bandwagon or not to bandwagon.

To be openly honest,  I have only suspicions on who is who...and some logic guesses.

Yes, a mafia that is inactive is safety for townies.  But that does not mean we ignore them...because they will become active, or we will vote off townies.  I am not sure why lolmonade is being targeted...and I would like evidence first...but also I did promise to vote for them.  The person who asked me to vote for them will be un-named for now, because I trust them. 

Have been in private conversations though with 4-5 people so it could be anyone of them. 

On my suspected list right now are:

Stogi
Silenced
thatguy

The inactive list from day one.

And unfortunately for this game, we have quite a few. From Day 1, Insano, Perm, Stogi, Stevey, and Thatguy did not check in. And out of those five, so far only Thatguy has made an appearance.

Nothing screams guilty from any of those people...I just like to throw information out there. 

If I die...I know my thoughts are available for all to use.

Vote: lolmonade

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
If p-posters are ahh inactive let them stay ah that way. Stratos uh has been very persistent in ah targeting lolmanade. Noticeably lolmanade is ah the only living ah person who uh kept his ah vote on uh stratos  yesterday
Vote stratos
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:03:06 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2013, 09:01:50 PM »
I apologize for being careful. You realize that if I did indeed vote for a town player, I could easily attract suspicion doing that as well.

The acting here just isn't going to work, guys. And no good acting means no good reviews.

I'm going to vote Lolmonade, but I know I'll get criticized for bandwagoning the next day.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2013, 09:30:01 PM »
I'm finding it humorous that I'm becoming a target here.  First it's "let's target those who didn't vote on day 1", and then "Let's target those who have only posted once in the thread".

And Mop it Up, for the sake of clarity, you were first to vote Stratos yesterday.  I'm not experienced enough in Mafia to understand the term "bandwagoning", but if me being the first to add a 2nd vote to someone in the first day in an attempt to spark some open discussion is considered something to be under suspicion for, then so be it.

I understand Stratos fixing his vote to me, given that I voted for him in day 1.  Looks like i'm being targeted heavily either way.  Oh well.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:35:46 PM by lolmonade »

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2013, 09:45:21 PM »
What a Beautiful morning! ;D
Time to find some dino's...
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 09:46:21 PM »
I vote Poke'pal
For acting werid...
Made you look ****.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2013, 09:52:41 PM »
Jeff's acting, while not in everyone's taste, is approved by me. I wouldn't argue with me. Not in my world.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 09:54:39 PM »
Who's jeff? :confused;
Made you look ****.

Offline jrlibrarian

• Small Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:30 PM »
Can't tell if you're being serious or not, Luc.

Looks like the tide has turned, and that certain people's suspicions may have turned out to be correct after all.

I change to Vote lolmonade. Let's hope you're right, guys.
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 10:13:26 PM »
Can't tell if you're being serious or not, Luc.

(at this point we try to pretend he doesn't exist and hope he goes away :/)

But uhh if ahh shaymin is dead then uh NFR is uh a man uh down.
P-perhaps I should consider ahh alternative employment. This uh spielberg guy uh doesn't seem ah eager to look ou-out for employee ah safety
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:17:42 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline jrlibrarian

• Small Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2013, 10:17:18 PM »
at this point we try to pretend he doesn't exist and hope he goes away :/

I made the mistake of reading through that entire thread he made. My head still hurts. It would be really funny if he was mafia and is playing us this entire time, though.
I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 10:21:33 PM »
Hmmm.....

I don't see anything unusual about lolmonades actions. Maybe it's something unseen?

*Relights stogie and slowly exhales*

I will still keep my vote of Nickmitch, as if joining the bandwagon would change anything anyhow. He troubles me...after all, black actors man...black actors.

I look forward to the results, Dr. Hammond, but for now I'm returning to my quarters.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 11:08:41 PM »
"What do you mean my tour was cancelled?"

My friend Dr. Clark came to visit me and delivered the bad news.  He couldn't talk about it.  Just some tests they were running, had shown a bug in the programming.  Some cars stopped working on the tracks again. 

I guess I should have gone to the spa after all. Well, I guess I can go now.  I grabbed the visitors map from the hotel room and looked around.  There seemed to be quite a few attractions around the hotel and Visitors Center to see.  I guess I can take a walk, and finish at the spa.  I wonder what they mean by Jurassic waters anyway?  Probably some tea-infused water or special minerals added after the purification process.  I guess I will find out soon enough. 

I plotted out my path and set out.  It should be a short trip.  Only about an hours walk unless something catches my eye.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 11:52:59 PM »
*watching from the cameras*

This seems interesting. People are blaming each other for what happened yesterday with loyal employee Shaymin. Everyone thinks there might be spies from our rival companies and accused (voted) eachother. If my review is correct:

Spak accused me, then switched to Shaymin
Mopitup accused Stratos, then switched to Shaymin
lolmonade accused Stratos
Stratos accused Mopitup, then switched Shaymin
Shaymin accused Stratos
pokepal accused Lucariofan
jrlib accused Stratos, switched to Lucariofan

Shaymin, innocent, was found dead (voted out) by Spak, Mopitup and Stratos. Today they accuse lolmonade of being a spy for a rival company (mafia). If lolmonade turns out to be a loyal employee (townie), tomorrow we'll get a better idea of why who is accusing who.

*keeps writing on his journal*

At least the dinosaurs haven't escaped yet (no hit!) but, what if that's what they want us to believe? I know that by writing this, I attract attention to myself but, I must write what I think!

OOC: I've also been burned in the past by Mopitup, Stratos and thatguy. This game, I'm not trusting anyone. I wonder if the godfather wants to win with barely using hits?
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:34 AM »
I agree...I am not completely down with the lolmonade vote actually...but I have no better vote yet.

Interesting thoughts though...just to throw out in public...just a theory to have fun with.

Stevey, Toruresu, and jrlibrarian. 

Don't know if it means anything...probably nothing at all.  Probably just a stupid guess.  In fact, I know that is all I am doing...guessing.  I like being upfront and honest with people...I am just guessing...but take it as you will.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08:27 AM »
OOC: I knew I'd get attention from that, I just didn't expect it from the guy that voted me on Day 1 :P:

But yeah, I'm also guessing, except the vote is my evidence (two days is hardly evidence, but hey, it's all we've got!).

Edit: If I die tonight, it would suck! This game has been fun, I've also missed this.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:10:12 AM by Toruresu »
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 12:10:03 AM »
Sorry I'm a bit late. Just got back in. Thread closed obviously. Man, I miss being able to lock these things.

lolmonade - 6
Stratos - 2
mop it up - 1
nickmitch - 1
pokepal148 - 1

lolmonade has it.

Night actions due 30 minutes from this post.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 12:12:26 AM »
I agree...I am not completely down with the lolmonade vote actually...but I have no better vote yet.

Interesting thoughts though...just to throw out in public...just a theory to have fun with.

Don't know if it means anything...probably nothing at all.  Probably just a stupid guess.  In fact, I know that is all I am doing...guessing.  I like being upfront and honest with people...I am just guessing...but take it as you will.

Stevey is online and not posting. I have not seen Nickmitch online since the game started. Is there a inactivity clause in the rules?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2013, 12:35:32 AM »
I almost missed this game. I was looking in the mafia forum, until i realized that was a dead mafia thread graveyard. Which is very dumb of me, because it was my idea. vote lolminade im just following a trend, because i didn't check the rules to see if there was a vote or get eliminated rule. Obviously, its too early to figure these things out.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2013, 12:38:09 AM »

Stevey is online and not posting. I have not seen Nickmitch online since the game started. Is there a inactivity clause in the rules?

I posted this in yesterday's Day 1 announcements:

There is no voting requirement. It is up to you to decide how active you want to be and for the other players to call each other out.

Maybe I should have said activity requirement instead of voting requirement but no, there isn't any in place.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2013, 12:49:21 AM »
Sorry, I must have missed that. Playing on a phone can do that to me. I am happily on my desktop at the moment but that could change when the missus gets home.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2013, 01:08:43 AM »
Who's jeff? :confused;

Since I know he doesn't get it because Lucariofan99 is dopey, I'll fill him in.

Pokepal is pretending to be Ian Malcolm who was portrayed by Jeff Goldblum in the movie Jurassic Park. It is the same as silenced pretending to be Steven Spielberg. But instead of calling pokepal by the character of Ian Malcolm, "Spielberg" is talking to the actors in their real names. So Jeff is pokepal. Get it now?