Author Topic: Trophies Not just from Nintendo....  (Read 6573 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE: Trophies Not just from Nintendo....
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 06:13:04 AM »
Talk about derailing a thread...I'm sure Brawl was delayed for MANY reasons. Brawl will be a huge game and it needs the time to polish it all.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 06:15:55 AM »
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Brawl was the first game to implement voice chat, at least in the pregame screens.

MP:Hunters did it wonderfully so all the Wii needs is a headset which plugs into the Wiimote and they'd be all set.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE:Trophies Not just from Nintendo....
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 06:29:09 AM »

Originally posted by: Smash_Brother
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Brawl was the first game to implement voice chat, at least in the pregame screens.

MP:Hunters did it wonderfully so all the Wii needs is a headset which plugs into the Wiimote and they'd be all set.

In that case, Matt Cassamina's bitching made it all possible. So...blame the delay on him! :p
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 03:54:31 PM »
I really do hope there is voice chat for pre- and post-game.  It'd help in setting up matches, and also be fun for smack talking friends after a match is over... or just discussing the game's many end-of-fight awards.

If it is Matt Cassamassamassamassmassina's fault it's being delayed because of voice chat...  then..  thank you, Matt.  'Bout time.
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 04:38:12 PM »

Originally posted by: Rachtman
I really do hope there is voice chat for pre- and post-game.  It'd help in setting up matches, and also be fun for smack talking friends after a match is over... or just discussing the game's many end-of-fight awards.

If it is Matt Cassamassamassamassmassina's fault it's being delayed because of voice chat...  then..  thank you, Matt.  'Bout time.

I hope it's included so I can smack talk Rachtman since he banned me from commenting on his livejournal

Offline HadesGigas

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 04:48:37 PM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R

I hope it's included so I can smack talk Rachtman since he banned me from commenting on his livejournal

I also hope for this. Rachtman could sing Flower Shop Girl for us between matches.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 03:08:00 AM »
Bumped for correctness, and because I'd very much like them to include voice chat.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007, 04:01:27 PM »

Originally posted by: HadesGigas

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R

I also hope for this. Rachtman could sing Flower Shop Girl for us between matches.

Holy crapcakes, Batman!  I had no clue I was famous on NWR's forums, too!  o_O

Flower Shop Girl?  C'mon.. I have better material than that.  :P

I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!