Author Topic: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion about anything thread  (Read 461776 times)

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #625 on: May 08, 2003, 06:56:04 PM »
Well, It's sunny right now, and I've been playing Zelda since yesterday. My legs are so numb right now. This is the first break I've taken. I think I'll go get some Maccas.

And a Happy Zelda Day to everyone!
I'm up to the Forbidden Forest now. Very cool (the game is pretty nostalgic - I've seen heaps of references to Ocarina of Time).
The graphics and the atmosphere of the game have all but taken over my central nervous system. The best cartoon ever!

I feel sorry for Mario, since he's gotta waitall through school before he gets to play Zelda. Hahaha.
But I'll see you guys tonight.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 08, 2003, 07:45:20 PM »
woo! Happy Zelda Day all!

The mid night launch was erm, how shall I put it.... Crap? Yes, it was rather sad. I got to the mall at about 11:30, to find the font doors locked. A print out on the door had "Zelda launch, EB. Please make your way to the back entrance of mall"

*Sad face*

So I walk round the back, and go in. Rather freaky, all the lights were on, and every shop was lit up, even though they were shut. The escalators were shut off (cheap bastards, make me walk up them!)

I get to the second floor, EB's all lit up, and open! =O, I go!
I hurry over, to find about 20 or so people standing around the shop, playing Sly Racoon on PS2, mulling, talking. They all smiled when I enter, "Yay, another!" one yelled.

I look about. The so called 'pizza and drinks' was just some cold mini- Pizza Hut pizza's that must have been bought from the food court at like, 5:00 PM -_-
The soft drink was hot, too.

I was the only way to dare and eat the pizza =P, hey, it's free!

Soon after, they switched on the GameCube, with... Sonic Adventure 2 in it. We all yelled at the EB guys, they laughed, and switched it to.. The Zelda demo disc -_-
I talked with some guy for a bit, we basically just said over and over we love Zelda, but in different ways. These people were freaky. There was even a little dude there, looked about 10? Eep.

Then we started complaining, it was so close to 12:00 by that time, we wanted Zelda THEN! AT 11:55! FIVE MINUTES WAS TOO LONG FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO LOOKED LIKE THEY'D KILL SOMEBODY FOR THE GAME!

Bam, 12:00 rolls around. There's cheering. Then we stand in a big line. OOhhh, exciting.
I get up there, "Happy Zelda day!" I say, some laugh. But most of the people had left, as they ran off as soon as they got their copies.

I almost died when the dude hands me the shiny sexy box, we all cheer. Some go over and get some pizza, and f**k off.

There were no special hand outs, no posters ( ;_; ) no free jet powered skateboards for attending. Bah.

I get a taxi home, and by that time I'm pretty f**cked over. I get home, open the case, excited. Read the instructions, then realize I can't play it till this morning because everybody's asleep. And I need to play it loud, or not at all!

So I wake up this morning, have a shower, get food, and whack in the bonus disc. The movies lame, but hey. Whatever. Played a bit of OoT, smiled at the retro goodness.

Then put in WW...

HOLY S**T.
I got goosebumps upon witnessing that fantastic title screen sequence. THE GAME IS PURE MAGIC. It's like i'm living in a cartoon, fantastic stuff. But yeah, the graphics are a tad blurry. I think they went a bit crazy with the heat effects in the background. But, still. BEST GAME EVER =D

I love how you can knock cups and plates around until the fall and shatter. It's the little touches that get me.
The soundtrack is great too. That wind town (I've already forgotten it's name -_-), the music is a remix from a town in Link to the Past! I couldn't believe it!

It's hilarious when your little dude gets near to death, too. He pants, looks exhausted, and it generally makes everything more funny, somehow.

=D

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 08, 2003, 07:50:03 PM »
What the F*ck? THAT TOOK 15 MINS TO POST! It kept saying I had a forbiddon word, but didn't HIGHLIGHT IT! I THEN FIND OUT ITS THE NAME OF MY SHOPPING CENTRE THAT'S CAUSING PROBLEM?! WHA?

... That's just wrong -_-

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 08, 2003, 09:29:53 PM »
OH MY FORKING GOD
GAME OF THE MILENIUM!!!!!!
this is my first break since 9:00 when i started playing, and as you can see its now 4:30

i haven't eaten, i haven't urinated, i only breathed 2-3 times

i went up to eb with my planetgamecube shirt on, and one of the attendants (from what he said the only gamecube fan out of all the employees :\) said "with that shirt on doesn't take a genious to work out why you are here" i just laughed, we were saying stuff about nintendo and the lack of australian fans, he was trying to get everyone who had put a pre order on to switch that to a different game and pay for zelda in full, which i did and have now pre ordered skies of arcadia which is out 9th of june. but still OMG i cant belive the wind waker
joy!

im just passed the forbidden forest, thats all i'll say, no spoilers

geez.. i just realised i haven't even tried the master quest yet! oops that can come later, yargh! ive gone 10 minutes without playing zelda! byebye!
yarrrrrrrgh

edit: OMG i forgot the little kid on Outset Isle with the huge ass snot hanging out his nose classic! also. i want a pair of pajama's like links, they are cool

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
Official Australian PGC visitors disscussion
« Reply #629 on: May 08, 2003, 10:47:38 PM »
Ah, how sweet that game is. Game of the Year, hands down. Just passed the first dungeon (deja-vu of OoT?) and here's some comments (spoiler free of course):
- The visuals are amazing. This is how cel-shading is supposed to be done.
- Link's facial actions are a great addition - keep an eye on the variety in the game.
- The sounds in combat are also awesome (in sync with your attacks - stylish!)

More later, now back to this!

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 08, 2003, 10:52:46 PM »
Guys, I don't have time to type everything that happened last night and today....

The only reason I'm on the net is to get an important email.

Anyway, Ocarina of Time is OMG!  I can't believe I didn't play this over 4 years ago.  OMG!  I love playing the ocarina.  And fishing.  OMG!

And I played Wind Waker for half an hour.  OMG, the toon-shading looks really good and creates a believable world.  Yeah, gotta get back!  More Zelda....

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 08, 2003, 10:59:01 PM »
Happy Zelda day guys.  

AiAi, you should be ashamed of yourself for not playin Ocarina of Time.    Anyways, enjoy your Zelda time.  No wonder this board is so empty tonight.    All the Aussies are playing Zelda.

I should really play some Zelda tonight too.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 09, 2003, 12:43:29 AM »
yes yes we are
yay a 10 (minus the time it took to post my previous post) hour stint at zelda, my fingers feel weird, i haven't eaten or gone to the toilet all day, yay!

yes sir what a freaking awsome game

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #633 on: May 09, 2003, 01:47:55 AM »
Thanks for not posting any spoilers guys, I runined Majora's mask for myself by reading everything about it before playing it, I dont ever want to do that to another Zelda game again.

Anyway I wished everyone at G-Block (an area of school where 70% of my year hangs out) a happy zelda day, most were confused, some laughed some just thought I was a loser etc. The guy I REALLY wanted to wish a happy zelda day, because he abandoned the cube and bougth an xbox because of the look of zelda, wasn't there because he had a maths test and therefore wagged school. Hopefully he was actually taking the day off to buy the Zelda bundle, he's showed interest in the cube recently but I doubt it. Oh yeah, one of my friends who is currently cubeless (wants one) wished our english teacher a very happy zelda day, she had no idea what he was on.

Lastly, it looks like I might be able to get Zelda, tomorow afternoon. What will be painful will be the 45 minute car ride back before I can play it. GODAMN living in rural areas. Goddamn Harvey Norman (scapegoat, but they stock F**K all cube gear)

Anyway, what are you guys doing reading this? Get back to Zelda!

On a very final note, I'm at home cos it's the weekend. i cant take my cube into boarding and i only have one more weekend at home, till next schol holidays. Who should I give the honor of lending my cube too during that time?
The nominees are:
My Best Friend - Doesn't really show much intrest in console gaming but wouldn't mind. Doesn't care bout zelda.
My Neihbours - Like my cube more than their PS2 but PS2 has DVD playback so their parents ony let them get it. Dont play many video games, except they love Zelda
That guy at school that tured to teh dark side - Is considering buying a cube, I might just have to cement that decision in his mind, would be smart enough to manage my meory cards properly. Likes zelda games although hates the cel shading.
Other possible candidates include the guy who wished our englsh teacher a happy zelda day, or just keep the thing myself.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline mikep

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 09, 2003, 04:12:15 AM »
Hey guys,
Just found this Aussie thread recently, so it's my first post here. Anyway let me tell you about my Zelda adventure this morning. I was dumb enough not to pre-order, thinking that there should be plenty of Zeldas available with plenty of bonus disks, given that the Gamecube isn't doing too well in Australia.
Went to my local EB around 11am this morning in Highpoint (for those of you that are in Melbourne and know it). They had no Zeldas on the Gamecube shelves. I asked the dude and he brought one out from the back. He said that since I didn't pre-order, the bonus disk was not included but I could buy it extra for another $50 on top of the $99 for Zelda. On top of the that he showed the Zelda case and the spine was yellow with a small EB logo and PRE-OWNED along the length of the spine in large black letters. He said that the disk was new, but they had to put pre-owned on it because they had "handled" the cases. I didn't bother asking - but I guess "handled" meant taking out the bonus disk out so they could sell it separately. I said yeah, riiiiiiight to the dude and told him I'd try my luck elsewhere.

Then went to Toys 'R' Us and Target and they didn't have it on the shelves. Didn't bother asking for it.
Went to BIG W, they had a single copy on the shelves - not the game, just a plastic anti-theft case with the Zelda paper insert in it. It was going for $93. I'm sure they probably had more out back. Said screw this.

Went downstairs, to Video GamePlay - they had them behind the counter with the bonus disk sticker on the cover.
I asked the dude if they were still selling it with the bonus disk. He said he had plenty left and had no problem giving me one with the bonus disk. Got it for $99.

Just stopped playing it now.

Anyway I can understand Nintendo saying that the bonus disks were for pre-orders. But obviously they didn't sell out the pre-orders. What the hell were they going to do with the extras? Why not give them out with Zelda until they run out. Don't know what EB did was nationwide or just at the Highpoint store, but it's pretty grubby trying to charge $50 for the bonus disk. Not to mention the large PRE-OWNED label for a new game. I don't know whose idea it was EB's or Nintendo Australia's - but it was pretty dumb.

I've bought quite a few GameCube and PC games as well as my GBA-SP from that store. I reckon they just lost themselves a customer.

Mike

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 09, 2003, 04:57:17 AM »
that sounds pretty dodgy indeed. i also have just finnished playing, i feel drained in the best way possible

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 09, 2003, 01:07:17 PM »
$50 for the bonus disc? Wha?

I'm pretty sure you could take them down for that =P

Oh man, I'm stuck big time on WW, AND I LOVE IT.
Sailing is heaps fun, I love the random storms and such. Yay.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 09, 2003, 03:01:13 PM »
Oh man. That was my longest Zelda session - no, gaming session evah!
I just got off from playing since yesterday afternoon. My dad made an extension cord for the headphones for the living room, so nobody knew I was playing until they woke up. Hehe.

I LOVE THIS GAME! Just like INfernal said, there are so many little touches like being able to  break the cups and dishes. Another little touch I noticed was the way all the shrubery movies int he wind, and when you walk over the grass, it flattens out. My fave dungeon so far just has to be the one in th eForbidden Forest. If you haven't gotten up to here yet, you will agree that the boss is the best animated thing ever. I think even Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks have some REAL competition now in the form of Nintendo! I don't want Zelda to ever change again!
Of course, I can say that cause I finished it like 10 hours ago, and now I'm just exploring the seven seas, finding treasure if I just happen to find the little whirl of light.
Oh, and Infernal, It's Windfall Island. And everyone, you really should go to the auction in the Mayor's House. After you get the sail, just sail for a bit until it's night time, then go to the bottom floor. I think it's the best mini-game this side of the real thing! And who else finds Battleshi...er...Battlesquid addictive? Haha. *Splish* - *Kabooom* - *Hooray! Yay!* The same guy (or his brother  or something) runs another mini-game just west of Windfall Island. Check it out. It's cool as well, but sets you back a hefty 50 rupees. He too does a bit of role-playing. Haha.

And I love the parry moves. So cool to watch.

I think this is the funniest moment so far:

******SPOILERS********

The part on Dragon Roost Island where you have to throw Medli onto the ledge above you using the wind is f**king funny when you miss and she bumps her head into the cliff. Haha. Eyes spinning out and stars flying around: "Why what beautiful stars!"

And who else thinks the Wind Waker baton is the best thing ever this side of the Ocarina? Haha.

*****END SPOILERS********
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline joeyjojo

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 09, 2003, 04:33:15 PM »
WHOAAAAAAA MUMMMAAAAAAAAAAA

i LOVE this game!!!!!1

"and when you speak to people, if you keep talking to them, they will be glad to repeat what they said, over and over until it is clear what they mean"

or something like that.

SH1T... i was ALMOST at the first boss and now i have to go to work....

at least i have something to keep me motivated during boring ass work...

whoa, how beautiful is the ash effect on the volcano!!!   CYAAAAAAAAa
"OMG! I gotz teh powerup guys!"
-rick "powerup" powers

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 09, 2003, 05:51:52 PM »
yay i still haven't eaten, i still haven't gone to the toilet, and im still loving the wind waker.

im just upto the part after you get the master sword, omg that was fun fighting all those guys with the huge ass swords, and then when they run off to get another one throwing it into their back genious!  

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 09, 2003, 10:32:04 PM »
*finally puts down controller*

WHOA!!! HOLY SH!T!!! I just realised ive been playing Wind Waker for the last 24 hours!!! And is it the best game evah or what! DAYUM! Man, the graphics are the best ive ever seen and the world is so frickin HUGE! I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Yesterday (holy crap its been a day already!) i got Wind Waker from EB at about 11am, my friend was gonna buy a Gamecube and Wind Waker but they were sold out, haha i just laughed at him. Then i went back to school and went throught what was the most anxious, restless, painful 4 hours i have ever experienced in my life! I was just sitting there in class watching the seconds tick by, 1...2...3...4...argh i was going insane! Every couple of minutes i opened my bag and looked at Zelda sitting there not being played. At 3pm i was FINALLY let out of class, i ran to the bus stop and.... missed the bus So i waited FORTY MINUTES for the next one -____- Finally i got on the bus, and then in what seemed like an eternity, i finally got home at 5pm -_______- But it was worth it! OH MAN WAS IT WORTH IT!!!

I popped in Wind Waker, and WOAH! The title screen! Great music! Then i started my adventure, i LOVE the opening music thats playing with the heiroglyfics (yeah i know i spelled it wrong, im tired OK!). OMG the game is sooooo awesome! I love the sailing! I spent heaps of time sailing and finding secrets and treasure hunting its so much fun. I love the storms too! Im not very far actually, im only up to the *possible spoiler* forest place *end possible spoiler* but ive been exploring the HUGE world and just mucking around. Ive got 8 heart pieces already YAY! BEST GAME EVER! BEST CONSOLE EVER!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 09, 2003, 10:42:24 PM »
hahaha maan, i should chill out from the story line for a bit and get some heart containers! im like way past you mario and i also have 8 containers

either way IM LOVING IT MORE THAN AIR
TAKE THAT AIR, I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 09, 2003, 10:42:41 PM »
Oh crap, i just realised i hadnt looked at the bonus disk yet... *pops in bonus disk*

WTF? Metroid Prime, LTTP and 'hot clips"??? eh? Wheres.... the other movies....

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 09, 2003, 11:41:10 PM »
Yeah, i had a look at the other disk. Why do they have old game - hell, I've got about half of those games, why do I want to see clips of them?

*shakes fish at screen*

That'll learn ya! *Cooks and eats fish* Mmm, delicious.

I think I've charged too far ahead, after hearing you guys are on eight hearts. I'm up to the third dungeon (urge to kill rising!!) and there are some very cool puzzles in there. Don't worry, I won't say much. *grins like the Grinch*
Was it just me or did those first two bosses give people deja vu to bosses in OoT? Especially the second one (in WW, not OoT).
POSSIBLE SPOILER

You guys found Tingle yet? He looks even weirder than in MM. Happy hunting!

END POSSIBLE SPOILER

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 10, 2003, 12:35:39 AM »
yeah i have tingle and well... lets just say im quite far through the game, but going to kick back and explore for a while now

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 10, 2003, 03:17:51 AM »
Hey, did you know Nintendo Australia f**cked us over with the movie clips on the bonus disc? Yeah. I was talking with a dude in France, and they got movies of 1080, F-Zero, Wario World, Metroid and the LttP movie.

Wonder why they felt the need to throw in a really old US advert (Hot clips), and a bad Metroid movie for Australia and New Zealand?

Ah well, whatever.
Having an absolute blast with Zelda, although I didn't get much time AT ALL, to play it today -_-
I'm currently back at Outset island, and I've spent a good deal of time sailing around the map, getting those damn fish to draw my map.

Oh yeah, is it just me, or is the game BLOODY HILARIOUS?! Know that dude who hosts that Battle Ship type game? BEST NPC EVER! =D

Offline Uncle Rich AiAi

• Abandoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 10, 2003, 04:41:06 AM »
mikep - Yay, finally someone who's from Melbourne.  I live in Caulfield, you?

*AiAi comes back to Earth*  Sorry if this is heavy on the eyes, but it's worth the read.

Okay folks.  Now I've got time to explain in detail.  Thursday night, I went to the EB midnight launch at Chadstone shopping center.  Got there a few minutes before midnight, and man, the store was nearly packed!  I saw people with posters (don't know what it was), I guess they were given out earlier.  Shortly, the store was fall to the front.  Totally packed.  I have to say, maybe 60-80 people.  Hard to tell because there were kids with their parents.  The EB staff threw few stuff to the crowd (damn, they didn't throw in my direction), one looked like the inlay panel for the lid of your GC (which I already have), and some sort of belt strap.  Even people were buying the Zelda bundle.  OMG, Zelda is teh system seller.  After 15 minutes or so, I finally got my hands on the game!  I wanted to say "Happy Zelda Day" to the staff but didn't have the guts to.  Oh well.  So I began to go home by car, and something really freaky happend.  When leaving the shopping center, I stopped at the lights, attemping to turn right.  A car was on the right lane next to me, turning right as well.  When the lights turned green, as we turn, the other car spinned right into my lane.    No kidding.  It really freaked me out.  There was no accident, but damn there could have been.  At first, I thought the car span out of control due to rain earlier, but I realised that the road was pretty dried and the idiot drive did not turn fast at all.  In fact, after he span, he drove in the other direction (!), and turned into the slip lane behind me to turn left at the intersection.  It seemed that the idiot span his car on purpose.  What a jackass.

When I got home (after 1am), I put in the bonus disc, and watched the movie clip.  Damn, I was expecting more.  No F-Zero?  *sign*  Then I read the OoT manual, and began the game.  When the title screen first came up, I was moved.  Seeing Link ride the horse across Hyrule field made me realised it was going to be a special game.  And it was beautifully done.  So, I started playing and took me awhile to get used to contolling Link in the 3D world.  I really liked the first dungeon (big tree).  I stopped when I got to the castle.

So, I put in The Wind Waker to make sure the disc was working.  And bam!  When the title screen first came up, I fell in love with the game.  I loved the music and the toon-shading was awesome.  Like someone said, this is how it is done.  It creates a believable world, and makes you attached to the character.  Heck, I became attached to Link's sister.  She seemed so nice and lovely.  I couldn't help myself, and played for half an hour, stopped when Link's sister was kidnapped.  Anyone bothered by the little boy that follows Link on the home island.  I mean the one with the snot hanging from his nose!  Disgusting.  How could Nintendo approve this?  Next time I go out, I'll leave snot hanging out of my nose.  They seem to approve it.

So, yeah I went to bed at 4.30am.  And woke up at 10am naturally.  Yikes.  Played OoT all day Friday and mostly today (Saturday) and I'm loving every minute of it.  I'm not complaing about the port.  The load time is big when you start up, but minimal during the game.  Much less than I expected.  There's so many things you can do.  And how can I forget the chickens.  When carrying them, you can sort of fly!  How cool!  Yeah, I do kind of regret not owning a N64 and the game.  No wait, getting the bonus disc is way cheaper and makes me a smart businessman!  And that owl is freaking me out.  Buzz.  Off.  Wise guy.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 10, 2003, 04:55:31 PM »
Aw man, sounds like your mid night launch at EB rocked AiAi!

*Grumbles at crap launch night here*

Hey, anybody planning on getting Enter The Matrix? I got a nifty demo for it today on PS2. Very, very, very nice. I love what little I played of it. The bullet time kicks the crap out of Max Payne =)

Oh yeah, the GC version is going to take advantage of DivX for the video clips. I love Shiny Entertainment!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 10, 2003, 05:41:12 PM »
yay!! shiny are cool, they should make earthworm jim for gamecube or a new one for gameboy!

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #649 on: May 10, 2003, 11:51:48 PM »
Ok guys, a couple of things. i skipped through a fair few of the messages because I'm afraid of spoilers. thanks for the warning. but you know ick made a spoiler tage, when you post a possible spoiler type [ spoiler ] before it and  [ /spoiler ] after it (except without the gap between the bracket.) and it can obnly be read if highlighted.
Actually, I was quite disgusted, when i picked up the latest issue of Hyper! They only gave Zelda 97%! I mean, 97% is the same score they gave System Shock 2 and Perfect Dark and Deus Ex. Zelda deserves a way higher mark! But reading the 6 page review REVEALED A SPOILER!. And by the sounds of it a very BIG spoiler! Just so you guys dont ruin the game for youselves I would sugest you read upto the heading Sailing on the seas and start reading again on the next heading A certified classic. of course the spoiler they say in between there might not actually be true or is revealed increibly early in the game so it doens't matter. in eitehr case iw ouldn't know. because unless you havent figured it out. i'm Zelda-less. Right now Big W in Bunbury is hopefully reserving my copy, which hopefully includes a bonus disk. And hopefully Dad will get someone to pick it up for me tomoororw while I'm in boarding school
Honestly though, it's not that bad that I'm without Zelda. I'm still playing through Metroid Prime (nearly 40% through, 9 hours played) and I'm 14 hours into Pokemon. I'll never ever finish playing those games if i buy Zelda now. What is going to be hard though will be purchasing Soul Caliber 2, Skies of Arcadia legends and playing zelda:WW for th first time AND storming thorugh master Quest in 7 weeks as soon as I escape from Boarding school. If i can stay motivated and undistracted between thoose three games i should keep gaming away happily until mario kart, 1080 and F zero, whcih all seem to have release dates pointing at Xmas.
lastly, i'm not really interested in Enter The Matrix, the game went through development hell and I'm not sure if it came out alive. Hyper said some nice things about it in their preview, but ever since EA bribed hyper abouta  year back I've ad a little less trust their "hands on in depth previews"
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.