Author Topic: Official Nintendo revoultion Promotional CD  (Read 9878 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Official Nintendo Revolution Promotional CD
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 07:20:29 AM »
there is still hope! I just got an email from a  Nintendo Of America Executive wishing to dicuss my project further. So I think that I might be moving forward. This guy gave my his office phone number and asked me to call him personaly. So keep your fingers crossed and remember to say your prayers cuz  this is getting exciting.  

Just wanted to edit some of the spelling errors.  
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
RE:Theres still hope! (Official Nintendo Revolution Promotional CD)
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 04:53:12 PM »
heres the latest word for those who care. My latest conversation witht he Nintendo rep went as follows, due to the small size of our company and the lack of a distribution netowrkl (his exact words) they decline granting us a liscense to publish the cd. However he did reaffirm that he does like the idea and will take it to the board for review and see what possibilities there are and will be getting back to me if they decide anything. So they liek the idea, I gathered that much, but dont trust a small unheard of copany handling one of thier popular franchises.

They told me it has a lot to do with how they work with established companies with reputations and how thier properties are so valuable they dont want to taint them or have low quality stuff out there with thier name on it.

So I take it that the best chance I have of seeing this project go anywhere is if they agree to publish it themselves, which is up in the air. The only hope I still have is that I have been told by different reps that they really liek the idea, mostly becauseits somthign they have never doen before and with REv they are all about trying new things to attract new people. So official word is no liscense but theres a chance they might publish it themselves so Ill fidn out in around two weeks they said its every two weeks they have meetings and their next meeting is next week so they will discuss it then. Those who thnk its a good idea cross your fingers, say yor prayers, do whatever it is yo do to see this come through cuz its a really great idea.  

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
RE: Theres still hope! (Official Nintendo Revolution Promotional CD)
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 05:39:07 PM »
Why don't you send a demo to them? Also, do you email them the same way you type in this forum?

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 06:46:45 PM »
Well I asked them about that and they said they might be intrested in hearing it.

And NO I always type professional. I don't have to go into that again. Also I have been talking on the  phone with people now so its not all via email.  

Forums are casual conversation to me so I would talk like I do in real life but ya'all fools would freak out and alla that

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 07:13:44 PM »
Suggest the CD being a Nintendo Power Promo (something akin to the Smashing Live CD).

Also, make a Link's Awakening track.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2006, 07:29:00 AM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
Well I asked them about that and they said they might be intrested in hearing it.

And NO I always type professional. I don't have to go into that again. Also I have been talking on the  phone with people now so its not all via email.  

Forums are casual conversation to me so I would talk like I do in real life but ya'all fools would freak out and alla that

Well I suggested sending a demo 'cause it is ilogical for them to accept such project without something to give them a better idea with whom they are dealing with, and the suggestion from UncleBob of making the CD for Nintendo Power is a great idea.

About the typing, relax, I also don't always talk the same way I type in this forum, I actually get joked about it by my friends that I talk with such complex words to explain simple things lol.

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2006, 09:00:01 AM »
I mentiond using it as s special promo like for reserving a game or soemthing along those lines, they said they will discuss it at next weeks baord meeting. I am sending them demo tracks in email so they can take that to board meeting I will post thier reactions as long as they dont tell me not to. As for Links Awakening I do not have access tot hat game so can not get tracks from it at this time. I am using mostly games from my own collections but I fully expect that if they agree to the project they should provide access to soudn files if I need them.

I am not giving up on this thsi project WILL happen and will alogn with everything else cement Rev as the greatest selling system of all time.  

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 08:50:08 PM »
How do I looped sample?

Offline animecyberrat

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 09:20:22 PM »
???

I am not sure what you are asking.

Offline Cyrian

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
Have you tried asking the people at Overclocked Remix? They could give you advice on what music is good and ideas on what to do with it, and if Nintendo doesn't go along with it you could still do the project for release on the net and they'd probably publicize it for you.

Offline animecyberat

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 11:45:49 AM »
Well sadly things didn't work out for the company so there is a no go, but the guy I was speaking with said that he liked the ideah so they may still do it their selves. Anyways thats the final word.
Official PGC Lindsay Lohan Fan

I still <3 Lindsay Lohan ; )

www.ratscollectibles.com,

Home of THE RAT

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2006, 06:25:08 PM »
bumpin' this

Offline tacky fad

• let's play anagrams!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2006, 06:43:16 PM »
posting in a shattered dreams thread.

Offline animecyberat

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »
Why did this get moved to the funhouse this was a serious post in General Chat. We came very close to getting in with these guys I was even negociating witha  guy named Dean Irwin. I figure its all fair now sicne the deal fell through.  
Official PGC Lindsay Lohan Fan

I still <3 Lindsay Lohan ; )

www.ratscollectibles.com,

Home of THE RAT