Community Forums > General Chat

The COVID-19 Virus is Coming For Us All Thread

(1/89) > >>

Khushrenada:
Seems like this is the dominating topic of conversation on everything right now so might as well have a spot for it on the forums. Let's see if we can actually this thing contained in this thread or if the conversation will spread elsewhere on the forums....

Khushrenada:
Oh no! This thread is too late. It's already all over the forums....

Stratos:
I'm switching from Corona to Modelo in support of all those impacted by Corona virus...and not been into work for the past two weeks -working from home is always awesome. I am in the Seattle area and someone in my building was confirmed infected though I had no contact with them (different company that shared our building). Things are a ghost town and we are running low on toilet paper because everyone panic-bought all the toilet hygiene supplies.

BlackNMild2k1:
I went to Target last night for toilet paper and hands towels after hearing about hoarders buying out all the supply.

TP aisle was empty, have sanitizer empty.

I have a friend that works there and she told me to come back just before close because they were getting a shipment in.
I ended up having TP and Hand towels of the palettes.

There was a family right behind me pushing 3 carts, stocking water bottles, so much TP, and other bunker stocking items.

I think some people are really over reacting.
I also think they should invest in a bidet or two for the house if they need that much toilet paper.... Maybe just take more showers. Lol

ShyGuy:
Why are people getting water bottles? If the Joker gonna poison the water supply, you buy big hugs to fill up at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version