Community Forums > General Chat

NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto

<< < (590/596) > >>

Adrock:
Saw this on Reddit.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: Adrock on February 08, 2023, 08:24:08 PM ---Saw this on Reddit.

--- End quote ---

This trade just completely baffles me. We traded away 4 of our best players + two 2nd round picks...for a written-off Westbrook and a protected 2027 Laker 1st round pick. Like, what was even the point? Yeah, we shed $60 million in salary. And? What now, Ainge?

nickmitch:
I saw a tweet mentioning that Westbrook didn't hug LeBron after he broke the scoring record. Which, I mean, can you blame him?

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 09, 2023, 11:56:36 AM ---I saw a tweet mentioning that Westbrook didn't hug LeBron after he broke the scoring record. Which, I mean, can you blame him?

--- End quote ---

I saw a video of AD sitting on the bench, and uninterested in Lebron breaking the record.
But AD really didn't seem into the game at all.

But Trade Deadline was interesting.

Kyrie to Mavs
KD to Suns
WB to the Jazz.... likely to be bought out and then to the Clips or the Heat
John Wall back to the Rockets....
Warriors finally dump Wiseman, and turn that into getting GPII back
DLo to the Lakers
Beverly to.... the Magic?
Conley to the Timberwolves
Mo Bamba to the Lakers....

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

I'm glad the Warriors finally got rid of the 2nd or 3rd year Wiseman who still couldn't figure out how to play with the team. He really needed to go to a non-contender and find his game or run out his contract. Dubs don't have the cushion to coach him on court, since we still fighting to pull everything else together just to make the playoffs.

Oh and the best story I heard, was that the Heat were ready to deal Lowry to the Clippers, but the Heat Front Office couldn't get ahold of Pat Riley in time to finalize the details before the deadline..... because Pat Riley is old and was taking a nap.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on February 10, 2023, 04:23:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: nickmitch on February 09, 2023, 11:56:36 AM ---I saw a tweet mentioning that Westbrook didn't hug LeBron after he broke the scoring record. Which, I mean, can you blame him?

--- End quote ---

I saw a video of AD sitting on the bench, and uninterested in Lebron breaking the record.
But AD really didn't seem into the game at all.

--- End quote ---

That's par for the AD course though. It's why Pels fans don't miss him much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version