Community Forums > General Chat

NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto

<< < (584/596) > >>

BlackNMild2k1:
Nets promoted their Asst Coach up to Head Coach, to avoid the Ime Udrama.

Anyone else see the Nets imploding this year?
Simmons refusing to shoot, Kyrie can't stay on the court... and none of it so far is injury related (unless we talking social and financial injury), a Durant... well, I'm sure he could find better support elsewhere.
Is this perhaps the biggest "Super Team" failure in NBA history?

broodwars:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 09, 2022, 08:44:46 PM ---Nets promoted their Asst Coach up to Head Coach, to avoid the Ime Udrama.

Anyone else see the Nets imploding this year?
Simmons refusing to shoot, Kyrie can't stay on the court... and none of it so far is injury related (unless we talking social and financial injury), a Durant... well, I'm sure he could find better support elsewhere.
Is this perhaps the biggest "Super Team" failure in NBA history?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, probably, and I hope it deters future "super teams".

I had to laugh when I looked up who the Nets promoted to head coach: Jacque Vaughn. Now THAT'S a name I haven't heard in a LONG time. A long time.  :P

Impressive win by the Jazz over the Hawks tonight. Gotta say, it's getting increasingly annoying to listen to the commentators online regarding this team. In one breath, they'll praise how entertaining this team is to play, and in the next they'll talk about how all the good players need to be sold off because this team is "too good." Yeah, the Jazz have been stuck in a rut for a long time now, but they were stuck in that rut with crushing salaries and aging players. Can't we just build from here instead of looking for the next way to blow the team up and start over?  :rolleyes:

BlackNMild2k1:
Everyone was expecting them to tank for Wembanyama after trading away their 2 stars.

But they must've grabbed their tank from one of the abandoned ones in Ukraine, because they rolled right into 1st in the West. So if they plan to get back to "tanking" the "right" way they gonna need to get rid of some of these players apparently don't know how to do that. :D

But I say F that... it's hard to find something that clicks, while having a good year, and make it last all season. So ride it out, see where it takes you. Surprise the **** out of all the doubters. Maybe the Jazz mess around and end up in the (conference :P ) Finals

Adrock:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on November 11, 2022, 02:48:00 PM ---Everyone was expecting them to tank for Wembanyama after trading away their 2 stars.
--- End quote ---
Including the Jazz. Even if they don't land Wembanyama, the Timberwolves appear to be doing a hell of a job making sure the Jazz will have lottery picks anyway. Sheesh.

Speaking of lottery picks, the Lakers are hilariously terrible and they owe the Pelicans a pick swap this year. They got a championship so it's hard to argue that the AD trade wasn't worth it. Regardless, imagine Victor Wembanyama on the same team as Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram. That frontcourt would be so stupid.

BlackNMild2k1:
Refs in this Warrior game us BULLSHIT.

So many missed and BS calls, especially in this 4th quarter.
They missed an obvious offensive basket interference on CLE,  and all these terrible calls in the 4th need to stop.

Like the BS tech on Poole. Today shows he did not land in his space. But they missed the 3 where someone was literally on Stephs back.

Hopefully we can pull this off though, despite the refs.

OMG. Now that last foul on Draymond against Mitchell!!!!?
Give me a fucking break. There was NO FOUL. we all looking at the same replay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version