Author Topic: Mafia 74: The NWR Gameshow Day 6: A double whammo! again...  (Read 17421 times)

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE TOWNIES AREN'T DEAD YET!
I HAVE COMING IN! YES!
THE DEATH OF STRATOS by vote! He was the new godfather!
and pokepal felt the love this evening in a epic three way between the killer and the late godfather!
and by that i mean hes dead!
He was a townie!

WELL LADIES AND GENTS WHO WILL WIN NOW? The KILLER? THE TOWNIE? or the Mafia?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:26:33 AM by Lucario »
Made you look ****.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia 74: The NWR Gameshow Day 6: A double whammo! again...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 02:46:30 AM »
Okay well this is exciting. 

This game is going to have an grand conclusion.

Okay so Stratos was the GF. 
Pokepal was townie which I thought he might have been a goon so where does that put us.

Silenced hasn't been in this game since the 7th so I don't think he is the GF so that leaves Mop it up. Silenced is probably a goon.  Edit I just checked Silenced profile and it said he was on earlier tonight around 6 so that could make him GF but we shall see. Actually there have been hits every night past the 7th so that must mean that Mop it up is the GM. Silenced just showed back up last night.

Sorry you had a good run and voting with us to vote out Stratos was a good idea but this is where it ends.

unVote Mop it up for now.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:02:21 AM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 02:53:11 AM »
Also Lucario am I understanding the announcement that even though Stratos was voted out he got to send his kill through?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 02:59:56 AM »
I'm heading to bed so see everyone in the morning. I have a full day tomorrow with me going to the Sparks vs Mercury  game and going to a group in the late morning but I will try and keep track of the thread.  Cell Phones are a blessing.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 03:34:04 AM »

Pokepal was townie which I thought he might have been a goon so where does that put us.

Silenced hasn't been in this game since the 7th so I don't think he is the GF so that leaves Mop it up. Silenced is probably a goon.  Edit I just checked Silenced profile and it said he was on earlier tonight around 6 so that could make him GF but we shall see. Actually there have been hits every night past the 7th so that must mean that Mop it up is the GM. Silenced just showed back up last night.

Sorry you had a good run and voting with us to vote out Stratos was a good idea but this is where it ends.

Vote Mop it up

I find it funny that you are voting for someone that hasn't even logged in today.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 03:35:40 AM »
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE TOWNIES AREN'T DEAD YET!
I HAVE COMING IN! YES!
THE DEATH OF STRATOS by vote! He was the new godfather!
and pokepal felt the love this evening in a epic three way between the killer and the late godfather!
He was a townie!

WELL LADIES AND GENTS WHO WILL WIN NOW? The KILLER? THE TOWNIE? or the Mafia?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!!

Story is up.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 03:36:18 AM »
So when is the next game happening?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 03:38:18 AM »
He was a townie!

Wahoo!!!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 03:38:45 AM »
Pretty exciting day today. Nearly everybody has voted.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 03:39:27 AM »
Townies might as well not show up tomorrow. It is clear they don't want to win the game.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 03:40:12 AM »
Oh Stratos check your PMs. I sent you many PMs about the conversations on your game from a few months back. When you make heads and tails of it send me one clear and concise PM about your plans for the game.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2017, 03:40:27 AM »

Vote Mop it up

I find it funny that you are voting for someone that hasn't even logged in today.

Hey what can I say I know where I want my vote to go based on the results.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 03:47:01 AM »
It's a plane!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 03:57:26 AM »
And this is why the killer should be in a mafia game. god damn gone for one day!ugh!

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2017, 06:30:14 AM »
So alive we have 2 townie 1 Mafia and 1 killer.
Made you look ****.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2017, 01:13:37 PM »
Just checking in on the thread and things are looking okay thus far. Be back later.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2017, 01:20:35 PM »
Vote BeautifulShy

I'm just going to put this here, in the off chance that Khushrenada decides to deny BeautifulShy the win. Of course, I don't see that happening, so, congratulations BeautifulShy on your killer victory. You've proven, without a doubt, that the only person more evil than the Mafia is the killer. ;)

(Though, I'm not 100% sure BeautifulShy is the killer, could be covering for Khushrenada I s'pose. We shall see!)

In the meantime, I may dig up some more lolmonade posts for one last bout of fun.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 08:41:53 PM »
Vote Silenced

The way I see it, I think the proper ending for this game is 3-way standoff like in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. We can toss Silenced for not playing. That removes a townie leaving us with 1 Mafia, 1 Killer, 1 Townie.

So, then it comes down to hits. Both the Killer and the Mafia could target me the only townie. But then that would leave them both alive and the game ends in a draw. No winner. Perhaps you'd both be fine with that.

However, either the Killer or the Mafia could decide that they do want to win after all. In which case, they change their hit to remove their opponent who's hit will eliminate the townie making them the winner. Or maybe the Killer or Mafia is alright with that and letting their opponent win as they go down taking the last townie with them so they just accept that outcome. But if they aren't then maybe one will worry that the other will betray them and but a hit on their opponent to be safe. If both the mafia and the killer hit each other than the last townie will survive and it is a townie win. It's a little bit like the Prison Dilemma scenario and I think it makes for an interesting end.

Both factions are relying on my for the win right now in order to stop the others hit by voting out their opponent. But as a townie, my allegiance isn't really to see either side win. Therefore, the best way to play my role is to not vote out either faction and hope that they double cross each other. The winning move is not to play as they say. However, I don't really want to see Silenced end up a victor for the townie side for basically missing the whole game so I say we toss him out and then let standoff begin.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:58:15 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
Why don't we do this.    I can ask Khushrenada to kill silenced tonight and Mop it up can hold off on her hit and then when the next day comes up we can have our Mexican Standoff.  We shall keep our votes where they are tonight. Agree?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
Why don't we do this.    I can ask Khushrenada to kill silenced tonight and Mop it up can hold off on her hit and then when the next day comes up we can have our Mexican Standoff.  We shall keep our votes where they are tonight. Agree?
This sounds like a plan to me. Technically, I shouldn't even have the hit power, so I was already thinking of taking inaction.

I think it would be funny if we all just kept tying our votes and not making hits, extending the game into infinity.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2017, 11:05:15 PM »
Well, let's get something straight. According to the rules, there are 3 mafia members. However, we've only killed off one which is Stratos. According to the host and the way everyone else is acting, Silenced is a townie, not mafia. So, was there a third mafia member? If so, that only leaves Lucario at this point....

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 11:10:08 PM »
This sounds like a plan to me. Technically, I shouldn't even have the hit power, so I was already thinking of taking inaction.

I think it would be funny if we all just kept tying our votes and not making hits, extending the game into infinity.
Do I look like the type of gal with a plan?

Seriously though we could just stop playing around with mind games and do whatever.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2017, 11:12:31 PM »
I can ask Khushrenada to kill silenced tonight and Mop it up can hold off on her hit

Also, how I am supposed to kill Silenced tonight? All I've got is the vote. And asking Mop it up to hold off on her hit is still a standoff. She's got to trust that you do it or she can try and hit you tonight in an attempt to win.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2017, 11:18:48 PM »
Well, let's get something straight. According to the rules, there are 3 mafia members. However, we've only killed off one which is Stratos. According to the host and the way everyone else is acting, Silenced is a townie, not mafia. So, was there a third mafia member? If so, that only leaves Lucario at this point....
Yeah that is troubling Khush. I personally think that silenced is mafia. But lucario is saying there is 2 townies.  Okay so if we think that lucario is somehow in the game we all vote him off and do night actions whomever can. Then go our merry way for the possible next day.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 11:19:50 PM »
I can ask Khushrenada to kill silenced tonight and Mop it up can hold off on her hit

Also, how I am supposed to kill Silenced tonight? All I've got is the vote. And asking Mop it up to hold off on her hit is still a standoff. She's got to trust that you do it or she can try and hit you tonight in an attempt to win.

I am just playing around with you.
Alexis, she/her/Miss