Community Forums > General Chat

Um, Apple thread

<< < (142/147) > >>

pokepal148:
I'm absolutely shocked that touchscreens haven't really taken off on Laptops. It seems like a no brainer.

NWR_insanolord:
Touch screen and mouse cursor are very different interfaces. Microsoft tried to merge the two and it didn’t really work. Apple’s been pretty insistent on keeping them separate, although things like making iOS apps run on Apple Silicon Macs kind of muddies that.

pokepal148:
I haven't shopped for charging blocks in a while so all of mine are type A.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: miseb on September 24, 2021, 01:05:00 PM ---Do you have the type-c blocks?  I literally have none, except for one of those covert Switch docks.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 19, 2020, 11:22:26 PM ---Do you have the type-c blocks?  I literally have none, except for one of those covert Switch docks.

--- End quote ---

???

Adrock:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on September 25, 2021, 06:01:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: miseb on September 24, 2021, 01:05:00 PM ---Do you have the type-c blocks?  I literally have none, except for one of those covert Switch docks.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nickmitch on October 19, 2020, 11:22:26 PM ---Do you have the type-c blocks?  I literally have none, except for one of those covert Switch docks.

--- End quote ---

???

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version