Author Topic: Tetris 99  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Tetris 99
« on: March 05, 2019, 09:39:33 PM »
Couldn't play earlier tonight due to servers being down. and it seems a patch was just released that brings the game to 1.1 (from 1.0).  However, now I get an error code about data not being able to load when starting a match... anyone notice the same issue?

Offline Rancid Planet

• Hobo pill hypnotizes over the internet
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Tetris 99
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »
How odd. I'll load it up in a few hours when work ends.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 12:50:51 PM »
That happened to me last night, but once I got past the error code, I was able to play normally.  The code kept popping up, however.  I'm wondering if it's related to the Tetris Maximus thing, where there's an extra tracking feature on your wins for the purposes of the competition.  The update came when that got announced, and the error along with it, so that makes me think they're related.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:04:09 PM »
That happened to me last night, but once I got past the error code, I was able to play normally.  The code kept popping up, however.  I'm wondering if it's related to the Tetris Maximus thing, where there's an extra tracking feature on your wins for the purposes of the competition.  The update came when that got announced, and the error along with it, so that makes me think they're related.

Same, the error seems benign, but keeps popping up.