Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 3D Gets Special Mark of Mastery Edition  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Kingdom Hearts 3D Gets Special Mark of Mastery Edition
« on: May 16, 2012, 01:44:28 PM »

Lots of extra goodies will come in this box set.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30167

When Kingdom Hearts 3D launches on July 31 in North America, a Mark of Mastery Edition will be available as well, according to Square Enix.

This special edition of the game includes a Kingdom Hearts magnetic box, a 3DS skin cover, 12 art cards, five AR cards, and of course, a copy of the game itself. The AR cards can be used to unlock rare dream eaters, such as Meowjesty, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon.

Kingdom Hearts 3D will be released on July 31. The Mark of Mastery edition of the game will be available for $54.99.

Offline TalesOfFan

• "This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku!"
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Gets Special Mark of Mastery Edition
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 06:00:13 PM »
Peordered it right after I saw this. Now I just hope I can finish the series before it comes out. I was making decent progress, but then Diablo III came out... :'(
James Dawson
Staff Writer, Nintendo World Report

Offline Klonoahedgehog

• Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
So is it possible to change my pre order to this? I already have the Normal edition payed off. :-\

Offline TalesOfFan

• "This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku!"
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
So is it possible to change my pre order to this? I already have the Normal edition payed off. :-\
If you preordered it at GameStop, they'll gladly move over the funds you already have on the regular copy to the special edition. Otherwise, if you ordered it online, you won't be charged until it ships, so you should be able to cancel your order and order this.
James Dawson
Staff Writer, Nintendo World Report

Offline SectorStar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 12:21:35 AM »
So it is confirmed you can get this edition in gamestops in North America? I checked their website and I only see the standard edition on there. Usually they're pretty quick to add these things but maybe this is just an exception.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 12:34:35 AM »
Considering this is called a "Mark of Mastery" Edition, I find the lack of some sort of included Keyblade-related trinket perplexing.  Maybe that'll be one of the AR Cards.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 08:37:48 PM »
Will the Mark of Mastery edition be available to buy in-stores on/after July 31, or is it only online? If it isn't, I think I'll have a good cry because it's sold out on all websites...