Author Topic: Episode 103: Bash Him over the Head  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 103: Bash Him over the Head
« on: September 21, 2013, 02:13:44 PM »

Breaking down this week's news, a look at the Persona series, an interview with Different Cloth and some Doctor Who action.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/35487

Have we got a deal for you. For a limited time, you can download Episode 103 of Connectivity for FREE and enjoy it in its entirety for an entire month! Better yet, after that month is up, you can simply buy the Connectivity Tracker to unlock the podcast for good! Let's tell you what this amazing deal gets you.

First, Scott and Alex discuss this week's releases, including Wind Waker HD, Scribblenauts Unmasked, and others. After that, the duo breaks down the surprise news from this week's Nintendo Direct, including the tiered release of Wii Fit U and the piecemeal offering of Wii Sports Club.

But there's more! Next, Alex hosts a new mini-segment all about games that don't appear on Nintendo platforms that Nintendo fans may enjoy. This week, he highlights Persona 3 and 4.

Closing the regular show out, Daan sits down with Gordon from Different Cloth, developer of the WiiWare title lilt line. The guys discuss Gordon's Kickstarter campaign for lilt line Too!, the follow-up. You can find information for the project here.

This would already be an amazing package, but if you download in the next 10 minutes, we have a special offer for you. Not only will you receive the news segment, the Persona segment, and the eShop interview segment; we'll throw in a special bonus segment all about the upcoming Doctor Who 50th anniversary! A $19.99 value is yours for FREE!

Don't delay, download today! And be sure to click here to send us your questions and comments. See you next week for another amazing offer!

Offline Nemo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Game Sprite Archives
Re: Episode 103: Bash Him over the Head
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 12:09:53 AM »
I think Solomon's Key is great.
-the Game Sprite Archives-
http://www.gsarchives.net

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
I think this episode should have been numbered 104 instead.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 11:50:14 AM »
Soild episode! Good news discussion, fun segment on a non-tendo game - I would enjoy hearing more of these concise recommendations in the future - and another great interview to boot.

(I skipped the Inspector Space-Time discussion as I hope to start watching the series soon and figured limiting spoilers would be nice. Have no doubt it was also a great discussion though.)
NNID: ejamer