> Announcements

Topic of the Day (2020 Edition)

<< < (32/36) > >>

pokepal148:
For the low low of price of free, you can visit the Animal Crossing New Horizons DLC thingy, which is today's topic of the day.

pokepal148:
It's still Wednesday somewhere so I am just in time to name the Animal Crossing trading thread Topic of the Day.

pokepal148:
As much as I kind of want to just keep naming Animal Crossing threads Topic of the Day apparently people are really gravitating to my Music challenge thread. Even if you aren't planning to participate I kind of already have all my choices lined up and it's a bizzare mix of stuff so look forward to that.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on July 02, 2020, 10:21:00 PM ---As much as I kind of want to just keep naming Animal Crossing threads Topic of the Day apparently people are really gravitating to my Music challenge thread. Even if you aren't planning to participate I kind of already have all my choices lined up and it's a bizzare mix of stuff so look forward to that.

--- End quote ---

I was wondering if this was going to turn into some weird theme week for Topic of the Day.  :rolleyes:

pokepal148:
In today's world of lies and fake news, it's important to acknowledge the truth that is the fact that Lasagna is 100% a sandwich.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version