Author Topic: Mafia 74: The NWR Gameshow Day 7: Cancelled/ Endgame  (Read 10776 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 74: The NWR Gameshow Day 7: Cancelled/ Endgame
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »
That a little too complex of instructions for my comfort level.

I was so confused when Lucario told me Silenced was dead and I had missed my hit as the new GF. And to make matters worse, this dopey DK avatar and all of the yelling was seriously distracting me.

Such a funny situation all around, especially when I found out the other side had been screwed too! XD
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 12:08:20 PM »
Yeah I was confused when he said that you were the new GF when you were the first Mafia death and Khush thought that Silenced was the original GF but because of the absence he made you the new GF. As to Silenced I don't know if he actually forgot Silenced was in the game or was already counting my kill on Silenced because once the Day 6 thread was up I sent in a kill for Silenced so yeah.  Plus we were actually considering voting out Lucario or me killing him yesterday but all the in thread from me was joking except for one thing.   That post I made about how have Khush to send in a kill to Silenced was just to throw some mind games Mop it up's way because she said in her post that she didn't know if I was covering for Khush so yeah.   Weird day that Day 6.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:10:23 PM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »
I honestly never really had any idea what was going on with this game.

Basically the long and short of it was I found 2 powerful townie roles and used them to keep me going and I wasn't going to kill them so I could keep that protection and info coming my way.

As for the rest of the game it was roleplaying as other players in the game that is why you had in the Day 1 thread. Bshy as Khush ect... The rest of the game was just narrowing down roles and deciding on a plan of action for my kills each night and predict where the game was going to go.   One instance I had planned out was we voted out Mop it up yesterday and then I could say that Stratos was the killer and I could hide amongst all the normal townies that I knew were searched and then pick them off one by one as I got through the days but it turned out that lolmonade was the double vote so that didn't work out too well.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 12:37:55 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »
Another thing to note is that we had a little miscommunication on day 4. Thatguy isn't the one I wanted to be hit, it was BeautifulShy. Just think of how differently things would have turned out otherwise...!

Not that they should have even got there though... So many possibilities!

Trust me, my only goal was to make sure Khushrenada didn't win.

FFFFFFOOOOOCCCCUUUSSS BBBLLLAAAAAASSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!

Back to BeautifulShy for a moment: "I will keep that in mind Mop_it_up for next time."
Just to clarify my statement, I meant in terms of the Mexican standoff dealie. I thought BeautifulShy played the better game, and I knew I couldn't win, so I let her have it.

I later asked him if that person could be me since he didn't say otherwise and he said sure. So, it was a one-time protection.
When Lucario finally listed the role in the rules thread on day 5, it didn't say it was a one-time use role, so we thought you still had it. I would say you got lucky, except it meant you had to stay in the game...

So basically I want you to go down the line and kill that person in that order. If someone is killed and they are next on my list then I want you to go to the next one. Same with vote outs. If say tophat is voted out today you go and kill silenced. Understand?
You placed Thatguy and Khushrenada above me?! Well I never! Harrumph!

I forgot this game existed and didn't really care in the end
Such good sportsmanship you have.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:58:58 PM by Mop it up »

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »
What a game?

Yeah, it was.

Such a game.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2017, 02:04:55 PM »
I'm wishing I had voted for you, Nickmitch, with your Jester role. Would have been nice to end the game there and skip all the rest of this nonsense.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 04:33:13 PM »
So basically I want you to go down the line and kill that person in that order. If someone is killed and they are next on my list then I want you to go to the next one. Same with vote outs. If say tophat is voted out today you go and kill silenced. Understand?
You placed Thatguy and Khushrenada above me?! Well I never! Harrumph!

I had a deal with Khush and as for thatguy I wanted to squeeze out as much info as I could. Any other game and both of them would of been top priority.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2017, 04:52:01 PM »
I'm wishing I had voted for you, Nickmitch, with your Jester role. Would have been nice to end the game there and skip all the rest of this nonsense.

I wonder if anyone knew that day we were voting for tophat that nickmitch was the jester?  All it would of taken was if thatguy, Khush or yourself to change your vote and that would of been the game.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »
Well after all the delays it just slipped from my mind
I thought it was cancelled. By the time I saw it was going people already thought I was mafia so there wasn't much I could do. I try to be more active in these games as you all know but I swear I thought this game stopped.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »
Well after all the delays it just slipped from my mind
I thought it was cancelled. By the time I saw it was going people already thought I was mafia so there wasn't much I could do. I try to be more active in these games as you all know but I swear I thought this game stopped.

Title change to "Least thatguy thatguy"?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2017, 07:00:23 PM »
He was roleplaying as thatguy-when-he-isn't-playing-the-game. Good acting, Silenced.
My Game Collection

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2017, 10:28:23 PM »
I like how I pretty much always get killed off by both the Mafia and the killer these days.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2017, 04:47:38 AM »
I forgot this game existed and didn't really care in the end
YEAH AND FUCKED ME OVER! :@
Made you look ****.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2017, 05:12:05 AM »
You did that to yourself, hun. Take better notes next time. ;)
My Game Collection

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2017, 12:11:14 PM »

I wonder if anyone knew that day we were voting for tophat that nickmitch was the jester?  All it would of taken was if thatguy, Khush or yourself to change your vote and that would of been the game.

I actually had a plan to try and switch my vote to me at the last second, but with the day ending so early in the morning for me, I couldn't wake up and do it.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.