Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Ultimate Angler A+ Catches

(1/2) > >>

Khushrenada:
Anyone have any good tips or tricks on how to catch A+ fish in the streetpass game Ultimate Angler? Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of confusion or lack of information out there on the internet when I was searching up on this over the weekend. Thought I'd check in with the NWR community to see if I can get any firsthand experiences or knowledge on this instead. See if anyone has some personal experiences of success on this matter.

pokepal148:
Git Gud

Khushrenada:
So, you're telling me you've got no clue either. Got it.

Fatty The Hutt:
I assume use the best nd largest bait? And the best fishing rod so as to catch more quickly?
Not sure I've ever caught an A+ fish now that I think about it.

And while we're at it, I am stuck on the level where you have to defend two gates in the graveyard in that zombie streetpass game. I just can't seem to do it.

Khushrenada:
Not sure what I can tell you to help you out in that regard besides memorizing when and where the zombies come from and learning the pattern. I've been able to medal it all including getting the perfect guard medal which took a few tries but nothing about the level struck as particularly more difficult than others. What I find more difficult are some of the later level's combo hit requirements. Right now, I still have 6 levels that I need to finish acquiring all medals for and then I guess I'm pretty much done with that game.

As for Ultimate Angler, from what I can tell, large baits don't do anything to increase the size of the fish. It's best to just fish with every piece of bait separately. The only thing that can really help is if you can get the right skill bonus for your rod as some skills increase the chance of getting a large catch. So, now I'm basically hoping I can get lucky and randomly collect a rod that comes with such a skill attached to it. I call that bad game design when you are forced to rely luck or a random number generator to help you succeed. As it stands, I've currently got 5 A+ catches. Just have to hope I can randomly catch 5 more I suppose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version