Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Disney"s Magical World Help

(1/4) > >>

Fatty The Hutt:
I think my game might be broken.
I have to help the Chancellor find the King's "Card". I can't find it anywhere.
At the same time, a girl has asked for a Mickey ears hat. I have now had two of them made but can not seem to give them to her. Whenever I talk to her, she just says she can't wait to see what I come up with.

I have tried everything I can think of. Nothing is advancing me in the game.

Any help?

Phil:
Hey Fatty.

Note the colored diamond next to her requested Mickey Headband. Mine was a red diamond.
You need to give her the correct colored headband in order for her to give you her prize, the card the Chancellor's looking for.

Fatty The Hutt:
Thanks, Phil.
Goddammit. I knew it would be something simple. But really, I am pretty sure the game has never to this point informed me that diamond corresponded to colour for a favour request.
Game is kinda pissing me off. It's too linear so far.
At least I will be able to advance now.

Phil:
Yeah, I bought her a purple headband, and I didn't understand why she wouldn't accept it. It was only until I noticed the diamond next to her specified item that I got that done.

After the prologue stickers have been collected, the game becomes a lot more open thankfully. You're still essentially in what is the tutorial.

Fatty The Hutt:
well, I'll keep at it. Game is quite charming and fun for a Disney fan like me.
One other minor gripe: I wish I could toggle the plaza music or that it would change occasionally, like Animal Crossing. It it quite repetitive by now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version