Author Topic: Eternal Mafi Day III  (Read 16398 times)

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal Mafi Day III
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »
Since were not getting the killer information I guess I'll have to vote for another...

I'll follow Maxi's lead

Vote thatguy

...hope your right

Just realized I'm undecided now.

Vote Nickmitch

Still undecided...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:41:19 PM by apdude »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 05:47:21 PM »
Vote Nickmitch

Just dropping this here real fast in case the thread closes soon. I'll read over the recent posts and see what's been going on.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »
I guess, but I think that's the problem. If no one except Maxi is thinking about this, then we're screwed; it'll be easy for the mafia to pick us apart.

I fully admit to not paying enough attention to this game.  I'm been busy with other things so I haven't even read the rules yet (although I think I've pieced most of them together just from people talking in the threads).  I hope to have some time tomorrow to try to figure things out.

You have to admit it's hard to get excited about them game when the host doesn't even seem to care.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2010, 05:55:29 PM »
VOTE NICKMITCH

In before the closing of thread.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2010, 05:56:58 PM »
Vote Nickmitch

Just dropping this here real fast in case the thread closes soon. I'll read over the recent posts and see what's been going on.
Good luck. :P   It's sort of frustrating.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2010, 05:58:08 PM »

I trust thatguy about as far as I can throw him.

We need a picture of vudu's avatar holding a gamecube above his head!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2010, 05:59:47 PM »
lol I can only imagine what must be going through your head since this is your first game.

Anyways, after reading the thread I think the Nickmitch vote could be a mistake. But with Stratos online now, there's no time to switch my vote and explain to everyone the reason. Things are looking grim now, but there's nothing I can do.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2010, 06:02:14 PM »
I'm sorry. It seems that all things that could go wrong in real life did once this game started and I am constantly getting pulled away from it.

Work issues, relationship issues, family issues, car issues, sleep issues. It's like once I started the game an assault on my sanity occurred. I'm doing my best in light of it but it is taking it's toll on the game. A thousand apologies to all players.

Also, if I have not locked the thread then it is fair game to keep playing and change votes and such unless one of the other mods jump in and locks it for me (not opposed to that either).

Though I am just going to pretend the sporadic locks are a 'gameplay element' to mimic sanity effects on the players. ;)

Tally:
Nickmitch-6
Thatguy-2
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:23:16 PM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast