Author Topic: NWR's Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide  (Read 831 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
NWR's Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide
« on: November 23, 2021, 09:50:00 AM »

The NWR Staff shares their picks for the best Nintendo games and merchandise you should get for yourself and others.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/58728/nwrs-nintendo-holiday-gift-guide

It's that time of the year again. A time when you must buy things for everyone you're close to, and maybe grab some things for yourself too. The deals a plentiful and the vultures are circling retailers all over the world. The holidays have arrived and Nintendo World Report is here to tell you which items to feast on. From games, merchandise, toys, and even clothes. NWR is ready to help you out in this time of need.

This Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide is split into sections curated by specific NWR Staff showing off what each of us feels is worth your time this season. So click on through and see if anything tickles your fancy. And don't wait to order either as the year will be over before you know it!

Justin's Picks - Nintendo merchandise and other cool collectibles.

Neal's Picks - From Square Enix's eclectic Switch lineup to game recommendations from my toddler.

Donald's Picks - One RPG, a lot of visual novels. Yep, that's Donald all right.

Jordan's Picks - Something for Everyone.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: NWR's Nintendo Holiday Gift Guide
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 04:05:59 PM »
These are neat. Really good guide.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.