Author Topic: Sega Announces Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Mesu

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sega Announces Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 01:05:20 AM »
Hopefully this means Sega will make a Smash Bros copy with their characters after this since the last 2 Sega stars games were based on a Nintendo series.

Anyways for this game to be as game as it can be I hope the have a Crazy Taxi level with the authentic music(the probably won't want to pay for it though) and traffic. Also have Crazy Taxi drivers as racers.

They also should have Jet Set Radio characters skating with the rocket powered speed up you can use in JSRF constantly. These characters would have the best turning in the game but they would easily get pushed off the track by  other vehicles. Maybe they should be able to spray paint their opponents vehicles as they pass.

Skies of Arcadia characters should be in this game. They really should have been in Sega Superstar Tennis so Vyse and Aika could celebrate a team win with that high five/hand shake thing that they do.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Sega Announces Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 01:30:48 AM »
I suppose I'll be the first person Jerk enough to ask when they're going to reveal the All-Stars that will be in this game.  I was under the impression that to be an "All-Star" you actually had to be a great character/person that is greatly beloved and desired from the fans.  I think we're long since past the point where anyone or anything from the Sonic franchise qualified as such.  So can I take it that we'll be seeing some Skies of Arcadia/Valkyria Chronicles characters in the game?   ;)
They will all be Nintendo characters. its the only way the game will sell on the Wii.