Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

The Destroy Insanolord's Legacy with Off-Topic Posts Thread.

(1/17) > >>

Khushrenada:
In this thread, we talk about and make comments about anything in general going on in the NWR Forums. Unlike another thread with off-topic comments, this thread will always be on-topic thanks to it's purpose of destroying Insanolord's Legacy thread. And if you don't know what that legacy is, well, just post here anyways as that will still help in keeping this thread on its purpose.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on May 27, 2015, 02:33:47 AM ---This thread really is my legacy here, though. By far the most successful thing I've ever contributed to this site, 50+ pages and counting.

--- End quote ---

And then it was cut short and the greater Khushrenada Legacy Thread began.

NWR_insanolord:
You fool! You making a new thread just to spite my accomplishment with the first one only serves to cement my legacy. My thread was prominent enough to make other, lesser forum users try to swim in my wake.

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: NWR_insanolord on May 27, 2015, 03:23:27 AM ---You fool! You making a new thread just to spite my accomplishment with the first one only serves to cement my legacy. My thread was prominent enough to make other, lesser forum users try to swim in my wake.

--- End quote ---
Is this post off-topic?

Silenced:
Rename this thread the On-Topic, Intelligent Hub for Discussion About Interesting Things, artificially inflate the page count by using multiple alternate accounts, and eventually overtake and surpass Insano's legacy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version