Author Topic: Yoshi-Themed DLC Available Now for Sonic Lost World, More Coming Next Year  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile

Sonic leaves his world behind for the land of the lovable green dinosaur.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/36228

New downloadable content for Sonic Lost World based on Yoshi's Island is available now as a free download from the Wii U eShop.

The Yoshi's Island Zone DLC places Sonic in a new stage featuring an aesthetic similar to past Yoshi games, as well as new mechanics, such as the ability to collect eggs, and familiar enemies like Shy Guys.

During the most recent Nintendo Direct broadcast, it was also confirmed that a second piece of DLC for Sonic Lost World would be made available early in 2014. It was later revealed that this new level will be themed on the Legend of Zelda series.

Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Yoshi Themed DLC Available Now for Sonic Lost World, More Coming Next Year
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 10:31:27 AM »
This actually looked fun.  I'm hoping to pickup this game for after Christmas.  My poor Backlog.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline sweetfeathery

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Yoshi-Themed DLC Available Now for Sonic Lost World, More Coming Next Year
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 11:13:43 PM »
I'm hoping now that Sega does a Steam-style flash sale on the Wii U shop for this title ($29.99 anyone?) I would definitely pick this one up if it does for the Yoshi themed DLC.