Author Topic: Mafia XLI:Looney Toons End game Conversation and Wrapup and MVP voting thread.  (Read 20578 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I'm going to have the vote go till the 23rd for MVP's and Wildcard voting.That will give Khushrenada some time to get his game done and set up.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
vote plugabugz - Wildcard

vote Mop_it_up-
Mafia

Rab-
Townie
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
I didn't realize there was more than one type of MVP. I'll vote for RABicle for the townie MVP then since, guesses or not, he figured out two Mafia members from the get-go.

I'm never particularly after anyone besides Pale.  I thought people knew that.  I choose Vudu as a target, as well, because old history dictates we consistently compete.  That's changing a lot now, though, so I'm even letting up on him :p
I was half-joking about that, it would seem most people don't really try for "vendetta" and all of that. And it isn't like you all haven't stomped me in previous games. With the exception of a certain someone, I never base my actions on previous games, as the person who was my enemy before may now be an important role for my team. That's what makes this game interesting, I should think.

I decided to be cautious which wasn't easy since I really did keep coming back to Mop_it_up as the best person to vote out.
Can you offer me any insight as to why you were so sure of me, other than that I'm a girl?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Wow. The sexist accusations continue even after I said I was tired of them and that was part of the reason why I backed out of the Mop_it_up vote. Thanks. As a reward, I'll keep my info to myself. Plus, if I start stating all the stuff I look for, people will avoid it and make the game harder for me.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
A master magician never reveals all his secrets. I would expect there is a difference between giving people an edge to have a greater challenge and completely crippling your ability to play by handing out your complete playbook to the opposing team.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
I was being facetious Khushrenada, but I never expected you to tell me anyway as I figured it would tell me too much about your methodology. Seriously though, nobody thinks you're sexist, and I'm surprised that you even had that thought in your head (I actually thought you were being facetious as well).

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Seriously though, nobody thinks you're sexist, and I'm surprised that you even had that thought in your head (I actually thought you were being facetious as well).

But its true! :-P
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
It's GP's play style, not her sex, that always makes me suspicious of her in mafia games. She's fond of skulking in the shadows so I'm prone to suspecting her unless I'm given reason to the contrary.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
I don't see what I did differently, though. I'm usually pretty reserved and guarded, regardless of my role. I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
Since I was on the inside I couldn't tell easily what you did differently.

Though I usually (especially in my early games) assumed inactive people were mafia as is typical to think so that may just be what happens when you lay low.
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I'm going to have the vote go till the 23rd for MVP's and Wildcard voting.That will give Khushrenada some time to get his game done and set up.

Oh hey what do you know it is the 23rd.
Gonna tally votes real quick.
MVP for the townies is Rabicle with 5 votes.stevey and Khushrenada had 1 vote.

Mafia MVP is Mop_it_up with 5 votes.Golden Phoenix had 2 votes. Dasmos and Stratos had 1 vote.

Wildcard is Plugabugz with 3 votes. Perm and The Townies had 1 vote.

Why did I have this vote? Well I wanted to reward someones play with a gift but not announce it at the start of the game so people can just play normally without a prize possibly affecting the way they play.

Mop_it_up pick a VC or Wiiware game.  Plugabugz and Rabicle I'll think of something.

I guess I'll keep this open till Khushrenada starts sign ups for his game.So talk all you want.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
I was really surprised the mafia did a hit on me. I had nothing and did nothing. Congratulations to the winners!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
I'm still shocked i got wildcard vote. I was ill, very busy at work and going on holiday last week. So my mind couldn't 100% focus.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I was being facetious Khushrenada, but I never expected you to tell me anyway as I figured it would tell me too much about your methodology. Seriously though, nobody thinks you're sexist, and I'm surprised that you even had that thought in your head (I actually thought you were being facetious as well).

See, I didn't think anything of it before but when it was being brought up constantly and even when you asked me that question, it just didn't seem like a joke or that you were kidding around. Part of the problem with the written word. You can't hear the tone of the words. Sorry-O.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
See, I didn't think anything of it before but when it was being brought up constantly and even when you asked me that question, it just didn't seem like a joke or that you were kidding around.
Perhaps I'm missing something, but when was it brought up before that you were being sexist? I don't remember making such claims or implications myself, at least.

I was really surprised the mafia did a hit on me. I had nothing and did nothing. Congratulations to the winners!
You're right, you didn't do anything. But then again, neither did anyone else. Hitting you was a guess and nothing more.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Anybody got any ideas on what I can do for Rabicle and Plugabugz?
I'm at a loss of what to get them.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Plastic surgery.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Can you gift Steam games internationally?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I have no idea since I don't use Steam.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
We could perform a test to find out. Quick! Everyone froun outside the US gift me games on Steam and let's see what happens! ;)
My Game Collection

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Ok Khushrenada has his sign up thread so I will lock this. I sent Mop_it_up her gift. She selected one of the Art Style games. Rabicle and Plugabugz I will PM you two shortly and we can work something out.

Thank you so much for playing my game.
Alexis, she/her/Miss