Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Deadline December 2021!

<< < (2/9) > >>

BeautifulShy:
As for myself I have so many games I need to complete. Sonic Mania and Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition are still in the shrink wrap.

I am also playing through Breath of the Wild.  It is just so expansive and I like to explore the world and I just get so in tuned with the world.   

I also have Smash Ultimate. I still need to complete World of Light and I play that from time to time.

Finally I have Astrial Chain I need to finish.  I think I am half way through it. I played it so much when i got it but got distracted by other things and haven't gone back to it.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---Khushrenada with Metroid Prime 3 is it that you are trying to finish it on Hyper Mode like I was or is it the normal difficulty?

--- End quote ---

Hypermode. I've done Normal a few times and did Veteran as well. Just need to finish Hypermode to get a couple of those Gold Medals to unlock a couple songs and I'll have finally completed everything in that game.

M.K.Ultra:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---MKBungle Astrial Chain is so fun and I really need to finish it.

--- End quote ---
Totally agree. My first playthrough I was mostly digging the story and detective work, but the collectible hunting and combat is my bread and butter now. Now that I am trying to get S+ in each battle I forced myself to really learn how to "chain"  8) the sync attacks.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on December 08, 2021, 04:32:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---Khushrenada with Metroid Prime 3 is it that you are trying to finish it on Hyper Mode like I was or is it the normal difficulty?

--- End quote ---

Hypermode. I've done Normal a few times and did Veteran as well. Just need to finish Hypermode to get a couple of those Gold Medals to unlock a couple songs and I'll have finally completed everything in that game.

--- End quote ---
Hyper Mode took me forever as you might recall.  I did manage to beat it in the past 2 years.

--- Quote from: MKBungle on December 08, 2021, 06:27:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on December 08, 2021, 02:14:09 PM ---MKBungle Astrial Chain is so fun and I really need to finish it.

--- End quote ---
Totally agree. My first playthrough I was mostly digging the story and detective work, but the collectible hunting and combat is my bread and butter now. Now that I am trying to get S+ in each battle I forced myself to really learn how to "chain"  8) the sync attacks.

--- End quote ---

I just love how the game flows to each new synch attack and how each new chain you get makes the combat more fun.

NWR_insanolord:
It seems like every time there's a thread like this I post goals and then never actually finish them, so I'll aim pretty low and just say I want to finish Metroid Dread. I'm getting close to the end I think, but recently I've been kind of screwing around going back for collectibles.

EDIT: I'll  be extra ambitious and add one more: I want to finish the bonus missions in Pikmin 3 Deluxe. I've been going back and playing them recently and just finished the first set of them, so I'd like to get the rest of them done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version