Author Topic: Episode 744: Nintendo Switch Online Expansion WinPak  (Read 1332 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 744: Nintendo Switch Online Expansion WinPak
« on: October 24, 2021, 04:18:47 PM »

I see you've selected WinBack.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/58782/episode-744-nintendo-switch-online-expansion-winpak

This week we start the show with a boatload of emails: the Online Expansion Pack (and chat about the Animal Crossing DLC), playing Ogre Battle 64 in 2021, the qualities of a reproduction Nintendo 64 controller, Dynasty WAHiors, and Nintendo's next big DLC pack. We didn't clean out the backlog, but we got a good start. Be sure to dump your email here.

After we finish our email, we dive into a little bit of New Business. Greg and James are playing with "literal f***ing clown shoes" Sora, the final DLC character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and confront the nothingness that now awaits. Guillaume and Jon are playing review copies of Tetris Effect: Connected for Switch.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 744: Nintendo Switch Online Expansion WinPak
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 11:30:21 PM »
Tetris Effect is freaking incredible. Holy ****.

Offline willmcdono

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 04:28:15 PM »
Honest, DynastyWarriors+Mario+Rabbids is a formula that appeals to me. Though, um, maybe let Ubi make it. Now that I'm thinking about M+R and the DK DLC specifically, Donkey Dynasty Warrior Country would absolutely slap!

Offline willmcdono

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 06:32:45 PM »
Disappointed with the lack of troll answers to the DLC inquiry, so here's calling for a massive expansion, essentially a sequel, to 1 2 Switch called 1 2 Switch 3.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 10:51:40 PM »
I actually thought 2 3 Switch inevitable.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report