Community Forums > Movies & TV

Game Of Thrones -Spoiler Thread- Be Caught Up

(1/16) > >>

ThePerm:
Game of Thrones

I don't know what John was more shocked about.. riding a dragon or that he fucked his aunt

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: ThePerm on April 14, 2019, 11:36:47 PM ---Game of Thrones

I don't know what John was more shocked about.. riding a dragon or that he fucked his aunt

--- End quote ---

Imagine what Daenerys is gonna be shocked about.....
that she fucked and fell in love with her nephew, or that she isn't even heir to the Thone.... yet.
Mother of Dragons, Layer of Nephew.... (who is) rightful heir to the Throne of the 7 Kingdoms.

But I'll just assume they end up married anyway, and therefore problem solved.

ThePerm:
Spoiler..... They're Targarians

If we've learned anything from Game of Thrones is don't put too much faith in good things happening.

I would say she's pregnant and Jon is going to die again, but didn't she turn infertile. Then again does it matter with Targarian Jesus sperm?

BranDonk Kong:
Why is everything in spoiler tags? Everyone had nearly two full years to catch up, if you haven't by now, you deserve to see spoilers. Anyway, pretty great season opener last night. I wonder how the real Stark children are going to handle their brother not being their brother.

BlackNMild2k1:
i know... he is instead their cousin.

but when Jon Snow [insert actual name... A?? Targareyan] has to look at Daenerys and say
::cues up best Killmonger impression:: "Hey Auntie!!", that's gonna be a pivotal moment for her to decide is her crown more important than love, or is she willing to share the throne w/ her nephew and pop out a babies that aren't dragons

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version