Community Forums > Movies & TV

The Orville

(1/10) > >>

ThePerm:
Aaaah yeah!

This show is great. But not as great as Bortus's moustache.

or this.

Another great thing about this show is where one episode might be hilarious and another terrifying.

oohhboy:
They found the Undiscovered Flavour Country.

ThePerm:
Wow what an episode.

oohhboy:
That is heavy AF. How can the this show keep topping itself. This the best TV show for at least the last decade.

I love the Orville right from the pilot when people were dismissing/crying it over the jokes/Seth/Trek. I cannot describe how blown my mind is. This is a new feeling. **** everything else, inject Orville directly into my brain.

oohhboy:
Damnnnnn, that is one hell of a season finale. I could only imagine a quarter of what these guys are capable of.

A time travel story that makes sense within their framework, consistent with the past story and has it's own answer to time travel paradoxes without pre-destination?

The sci-fi references in the episode are fantastic. The Orville hell universe is basically Star Wars. There are homages and nods to Star Trek, Stargate, Firefly, Aliens, Babylon 5, The Time Machine. The interstellar Nolan type shots are gorgeous. Those are the ones I spotted. Lady and the Tramp if you want to reach a little.

It takes a shot at itself and Star Wars with the bigass asteroid field and the Black Hole.

The Orville team are master class genius entertainers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version