Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What is the last game you beat? Thoughts/impressions?

<< < (4/216) > >>

Oblivion:
What about the original Nano Assault on the 3DS? I'm curious to see how the original cart game fared to the downloadable sequels.

azeke:

--- Quote from: Oblivion on May 08, 2013, 12:52:29 AM ---What about the original Nano Assault on the 3DS? I'm curious to see how the original cart game fared to the downloadable sequels.

--- End quote ---
From what i understand EX is the same as original game with some patches.

Oblivion:

--- Quote from: azeke on May 08, 2013, 12:58:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Oblivion on May 08, 2013, 12:52:29 AM ---What about the original Nano Assault on the 3DS? I'm curious to see how the original cart game fared to the downloadable sequels.

--- End quote ---
From what i understand EX is the same as original game with some patches.

--- End quote ---

Glad I didn't buy it because I was really tempted to yesterday.

azeke:
100%-ed Toki Tori 2. Took me 40+ hours (what? i'm slow methodical about my games).

Had to ask on MiiVerse for the last collectible. It was incredibly obvious in retrospect, but it probably would have taken me another hour of roaming around. MiiVerse is perfect for this and i got a hint literally minutes after i posted my question.

Great game. Highly recommended if you can deal with hard puzzles. Amazing how many different things you can do in the game with just two basic actions.

Pixelated Pixies:
After playing Mega Man 3 for Retroactive I decided to play through Mega Man X 2 again for some perspective on the series. For my personal tastes I still prefer the original series, but goddamn if X 2 isn't just a great game. So much fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version