Community Forums > Movies & TV

Heroes Season 3

<< < (18/18)

Snipper64:
Hmm... you are very good with your ideas of heros spak.

Also, does anyone have any ideas for whats going to happen in the next volume? Well besides syler realising he is not parkman, cause we all now that will happen....

Also, no one said anything about the ice woman powers changing? No she can only do water, and is out for reveange? I guess it is better then the writers saying "Oh look, there is a 4th clone/twin now"...

For what i think/hope will happen in the next volume, Nika/rebal will be put back into the story showing what he is doing (And his sister who watches and learns? almost like a mild syler power... amost, what happen to her? Alot of pertantial). I feel those two, along with others were left out from the last two volumes. Then Again, I liked this volume because they did one or two story/s a day. In the first two volumes there were 7 stories going on at once, it was nice, but frustrating because you get each storie in morsals.

Do you guys like the old 7 stories template, or the new 1-2 stories in the new episiodes? I prefear the new set up.

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: Snipper64 on May 01, 2009, 05:13:45 PM ---Hmm... you are very good with your ideas of heros spak.

Also, does anyone have any ideas for whats going to happen in the next volume? Well besides syler realising he is not parkman, cause we all now that will happen....

Also, no one said anything about the ice woman powers changing? No she can only do water, and is out for reveange? I guess it is better then the writers saying "Oh look, there is a 4th clone/twin now"...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on April 28, 2009, 03:21:45 AM ---looks like I called the Tracy thing.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on March 24, 2009, 01:25:15 AM ---Nice post. but a few things i want to point out. Daphne = dead... fine but Tracy = dead?? maybe.
Did you see her ice sculpture face blink? What if her powers evolve like Matt Parkmans did?
Maybe her powers go from frozen touch --> cold snap --> Ice Queen (solidify & liquify)?
Personally I don't mind seeing her go, but she still has another identical sister(or two) out there somewhere, so one way or another, she will be back(the actress, not necessarily that character)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Snipper64 on May 01, 2009, 05:13:45 PM ---Do you guys like the old 7 stories template, or the new 1-2 stories in the new episiodes? I prefear the new set up.

--- End quote ---
Focus. Its what we've praising Brian Fuller about. He brings focus to the episodes. The characters have time to develop & a story that makes sense can be told.

Caliban:
Screw Heroes. Give me back Pushing Daisies.

Plugabugz:
Sanctuary seems to do better with people with powers better than Heroes does.

Caliban:
I love Sanctuary too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version