Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Thinking about getting an XBox

(1/4) > >>

telaris:
I played Halo for the first time this weekend, and I don't think I can live without it. I've never had 2 different next-gen consoles at once because my budget couldn't stretch that far. My wallet has $300 in it from saving up over the years so this time I would have enough. But I'm 15 w/out a job and I think id like to have a car by next school year. So would you older peeps out there say 300$ is alot of money towards a nice used car? Or could I get that much money back in a few weeks if I get a job (I plan on getting one this summer)? But damn Halo is awesome. Tell me if you have both a GC and an XBox

3_MaSteRPIeCE:
If you have a friend that has Halo i'd just go to his house all the time.

That's what i do if i want to play nba live or vice city.

But you could get another console doesn'y matter.  I have xbox and GameCube.  I just rarely want to or have time to play videogames a lot.

I'm saving up for a summer game.  yeah get it for the summer.

Grey Ninja:
Try playing Battlefield 1942 on PC.  You will quickly forget about Halo.

GanonSlayer:
Right on Ninja. Once you buy Halo the new wares off and you see just how generic the game is. BTW, Battlefield owns. Getting another system is always a good idea. Just make sure you have enough left to get Zelda or any other games you want left over.

Michael_82:
I say, wait a little longer to see if the desire for Halo wears off some.  If you still feel the same way in a few weeks then get it, but make sure there are other games you want for it too.  Either way, you need a summer job to be able to afford more games and the eventual car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version