Author Topic: Mafia 69: Sonic '06 Dead Thread.  (Read 8920 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Mafia 69: Sonic '06 Dead Thread.
« on: August 23, 2016, 01:19:37 AM »
If you're dead you go here.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:56:19 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 69: Sonic '06 Dead Thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 01:34:41 AM »
STEVEY'S BACK?!?!

Welcome back! We've been missing you. If I thought you were actually going to show up this game, I wouldn't have voted you out. But you can't be too upset with me. I helped keep your streak alive. You owe me!

EDIT: False alarm.  :'(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:03:20 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:55:37 AM »
Of course I get killed off day 1 of one of the more active games as of late.  :@

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 07:45:31 PM »
JASON!
Made you look ****.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 11:41:23 PM »
I have to agree, it looks like Khushrenada set up a pretty skewed game the first day, and to top it all off, stevey actually was active!

However, he does make a good point about Mop it up...

That said, I think if a broken game has something interesting going on, you probably shouldn't chop that part out. vote ohhhboy
If you're going to start modifying existing posts to throw votes around I'm just going to delete any posts you make in the day thread.

You're more than welcome to place your votes here however.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 12:50:47 AM »
I have to agree, it looks like Khushrenada set up a pretty skewed game the first day, and to top it all off, stevey actually was active!

That said, I think if a broken game has something interesting going on, you probably shouldn't chop that part out. vote ohhhboy
If you're going to start modifying existing posts to throw votes around I'm just going to delete any posts you make in the day thread.

I didn't go deleting the crappy posts you kept making in the day threads last game despite you being dead so you can learn to live with Thatguy's postings in your day thread this game. Plus, with moderator powers, I can ensure his posts always stay alive. Respect other games if you want your games respected. That is your lesson for Mafia 69.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:03:43 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 12:53:53 AM »
I'm going to have to vote ohhhboy, just to try to save Khush in this one.
Mop it up is right to point out this post by thatguy. If he wanted to save Khush he should have pushed for a vote against me rather than oohhboy, something doesn't add up.

Aw snap!

Now the players are going after the only person willing to stand by my side. What a cruel game!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 01:50:16 AM »
You seemed like mafia. I got played.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 08:17:44 AM »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 11:15:44 AM »

I didn't go deleting the crappy posts you kept making in the day threads last game despite you being dead so you can learn to live with Thatguy's postings in your day thread this game. Plus, with moderator powers, I can ensure his posts always stay alive. Respect other games if you want your games respected. That is your lesson for Mafia 69.

I never placed votes while I was dead, which seems to have been legitimately confusing to other players in this round.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 12:01:04 PM »
It's only confusing them because you never directly stated that thatguy isn't actually a player this game. Thatguy "playing" your games after sign-ups has just become a forum tradition. As it stands, I'd have noticed last night when looking at the moderation to restore thatguy's posts but you admitted in the Off-Topic thread of how you bumped around a couple old posts in here to make it seem like stevey had returned. However, messing around and tampering with old threads as always been considered a strict no-no of this forum. I'm half-tempted to recommend removing your mod powers and have the game continue in the Funhouse, moving threads here when the day is done. But, for now, I think thatguy annoying you will do the trick instead as a reminder to not do that again. Ever.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 12:37:20 PM »
Fair enough if I wasn't supposed to do that (insanolord kinda just gives me the keys to the kingdom and runs away in terror so I wasn't aware that my little Stevey trick was so frowned upon. For the record the post I used from Stevey came from here. I am more than willing to return it if you so wish.

The post that now serves as the OP for this thread* (for those who don't know how this works in order to have Stevey's post in the dead thread and still remain the topic creator I needed to steal a post of my own that predates Stevey's post) was obtained here in which I just crudely merged the contents of that post with another post from mine due to me having the two posts right next to eachother.

I also should point out I was never made aware of any sort of rule about not touching anything. I figured as long as I used posts from things other than actual game threads or sign up threads that there wouldn't be too much of a problem. I suppose I was wrong about that.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:46:53 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 12:50:57 PM »
I say practice your mod abilities by restoring the posts back to their original spots.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 01:03:56 PM »
Done.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 01:15:01 PM »

I also should point out I was never made aware of any sort of rule about not touching anything. I figured as long as I used posts from things other than actual game threads or sign up threads that there wouldn't be too much of a problem. I suppose I was wrong about that.

I thought that might be the case. Looking into this, it appears it was just discussed at the time this forum was created but there's been any specific mod rules given out because of the assumed idea that any players hosting knew of that discussion from years past. That's why I wanted to bring it up now in case you had planned any more of that type of modding.

As for thatguy, at least he is roleplaying as an annoying ghost for the game, so you gotta like that. However, if his voting in the game is a potential game issue for you, I'll send him a cease and desist letter on that. Though I personally find it amusing how you had counted his votes the first game you hosted and then when his identity was hidden with mine. However, there are codes of conduct, unwritten though they may be, and a non-player coming in and playing the game, even for comedy, is perhaps a step too far so I suppose I shouldn't be opposing you in that regard. Though instead of deleting the post, I'd just edit out the vote.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 07:12:54 PM »
Made you look ****.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 02:43:30 AM »
 :@ :@ :@
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 02:46:21 AM »
I warned ya. I'm a bigger mafia hit target but you removed that shield when you voted me out.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 04:24:47 AM »
Aw yeah. This thread just got real.

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 12:31:47 AM »
The post that now serves as the OP for this thread* (for those who don't know how this works in order to have Stevey's post in the dead thread and still remain the topic creator I needed to steal a post of my own that predates Stevey's post) was obtained here in which I just crudely merged the contents of that post with another post from mine due to me having the two posts right next to eachother.

I literally asked Khush if he could do that for me last game.

And it's about time I'm dead. It's pretty obvious who's mafia now, so wrap it up guys.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 02:18:51 AM »
I put a curse on this game that all those who voted for me would be eliminated. The curse is 3 out of 3 so far. Can't wait to see who else succombs to it tomorrow. Muh hah ha ha ha!