Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia #77: The War of the NWR Site Directors Day 3 thread.

(1/5) > >>

pokepal148:
BeautifulShy
Nickmitch
Stratos
Stevey
NWR Insanolord
Shyguy

Dead:
Lucario: (Bomber): Killed by vote
Mop it Up (Joker): Killed by bomb and mafia hit
Lolmonade (townie): Killed by bomb.

If a town role is voted out the game will end with a Mafia Victory, even if a townie with their double vote ability manages to survive. (unless the godfather forgets to make a kill or the vigilante manages to kill a mafia member during night actions or the doctor successfully protects someone from a kill.)

It's 2013. Let's talk about the Wii U's sterling release schedule this year.

The day ends 48 hours from now unless a majority vote of four players is established.

NWR_insanolord:
Wow. That takes a lot of the mystery out of the game with some of the very powerful roles gone, but damn does it make things look grim. No room for error at this point, we need to get this one right.

pokepal148:
Can someone ban that shmuck who let that Lucario learn explosion? That's not a tournament legal move. You can't teach a Lucario Explosion. It just doesn't work.

BeautifulShy:
Hmm the bomb might have cleared a few things up. There is 2 normal townies left in the game.  I think I have an idea on who one of them is but I need to narrow things down a little bit more.  I think I may have narrowed things down as far as who the vigilante. If the vigilante is around please PM me.

nickmitch:
I'll go ahead and vote Shyguy unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version