Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia #77: The War of the NWR Site Directors Day 2 thread.

(1/7) > >>

pokepal148:
Alive:
BeautifulShy.
Nickmitch 
Lolmonade
Stratos
Stevey
NWR Insanolord
Mop it Up
Lucario
Shyguy

Dead:
Steefosaurous (mafia goon): Killed by voted.
Silenced (detective) killed by hit.

It's 2012 folks. The world is gonna end if those mayans have anything to say about it, the Wii U launches this year, Nintendo Power is shutting down, and I post my day thread an hour late. Lets get rolling!

BeautifulShy:
Okay so we got one Mafia.  So now the Mafia can not really have the double vote so it would be benefical for townies to vote more if they decided to use their double vote.  Silenced was killed so we have to be more aware of things and go with our hunches and clues.

Speaking of hunches and clues,  So yesterday no one PMed me aside from Shyguy and he asked me some direct and interesting questions.  He asked me if I was mafia or the Investigator and I told him I was neither. He followed up with was I an townie and I said that I could be considered a townie yes.  I followed up with if he was mafia or the Investigator and he told me that he was an free agent.     So I am thinking he is either mafia or 3rd party.   So I have a feeling that Shyguy was digging and narrowing down people with these questions.  Did anyone else get similar questions from Shyguy?    For that reason I am going to unvote for Shyguy.    unvote Shyguy

pokepal148:
Man this year's Club Nintendo prizes suck.

Mop it up:
If Khushrenada isn't playing then I'm not playing.

But I can still Vote Stratos even from not playing.

NWR_insanolord:
The Mop It Up-Stratos rivalry rages on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version