Author Topic: Fire Emblem Fates Getting New 3DS, Season Pass  (Read 2077 times)

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
Fire Emblem Fates Getting New 3DS, Season Pass
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »

If you're not spending enough on the limited edition...

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/41803/fire-emblem-fates-getting-new-3ds-season-pass

Nintendo has confirmed the DLC plans for Fire Emblem Fates as well as a New 3DSXL with Fates badging.

The hardware will launch at standard New 3DSXL pricing on February 19, and will not include the game as a result. The season pass will be available on day 1 that will give 11 new maps at a price of $17.99, with each map coming out weekly. The Revelations (3rd) version will launch on March 10.

Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Fates Getting New 3DS, Season Pass
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
I wonder when it will be Europe-bound, not much longer after the US release I hope.

This season pass + the 3 other stories will be a bank breaker for sure, but considering how much I love the series and how much time I'll probably put into it, it's not too hard to justify for myself. Although I'd echo the thoughts of Greg Leahy that all these DLC shenanigans might scare off newbies.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:55:30 PM »
So that's almost $100 for everything if you were lucky enough to grab the limited edition. I am not touching that 3DS though.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 10:17:21 PM »
Doesn't the special edition include the map packs? Thought it had something more than the three main paths.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast