Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 930671 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
This thread is for passive aggressive shots at other users, not regular aggressive ones.

That's what Talkback is for.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
I never wanted to go down this road in the first place.

Sometimes, I wonder if when I go to sleep, I wake up in a slightly different universe than before.  Somewhere where just tiny details differ...

More transparency is always better. There shouldn't even be a discussion.

You want more transparency in moderations, then complain when I try to be open and transparent in discussing recent moderation activity.  Also, you opened a thread devoted to making a spectacle out of a moderation that in no way concerned you.  So, what is it... transparency in moderations so long as they don't involve you?  Is that the rule now?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I don't think I was talking to you.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
No, just about me.  Again and again.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
You people need to understand that UncleBob basically absolute power here, except for if me or Crimm overrule him. You should be groveling at his feet, begging for his forgiveness for all your many, many crimes against these forums.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
Oh great Unclebob, please forgive my sins against you and this great country of your's.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
To clarify - since joking can be hard to interpret sometimes - no one is expected to beg for my forgiveness or treat me like a special snowflake.

All I ask is for folks to have a little understanding and be a little openminded.  Just because things don't seem to fit in with how you think they should be, always remember that everyone sees things differently and we also see a backlog of historical moderation activity that you might not know anything about.  If you have questions or concerns, feel free to ask - either in open or via PM - and I'll try and clarify if I can.  With that said, if you're an asshole about it, expect me to be an asshole right back.

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
The first rule of the Funhouse is never take anything in the Funhouse seriously. Except for that thing I said about worshipping the mods, that's definitely 100% serious.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Do you take sacrifices?

I'm willing to offer a few sacrifices if we can put all of this behind us.

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
I already threw my girlfriend into a volcano for you, Unclebob.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
In related news: Insano's mother was thrown into a volcano today.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I love the quick speedy response I'm getting from unclebob's mother in bed the feedback forum, it's so nice to get such a timely response from the site tech team over my concerns. Isn't that right Megabyte? -sarcasm mode off-

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Worship?!? I thought this was a religion free forum! Here I was insulting the mods on the sly out of the goodness of my own heart and this is what I get? I demand satisfaction!
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Worship?!? I thought this was a religion free forum! Here I was insulting the mods on the sly out of the goodness of my own heart and this is what I get? I demand satisfaction!
Big Megabyte is watching

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
OMG!!!1!!1 HOW CAN NWR, A NINTENDO ENTHUSIAST WEBSITE, GIVE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR MARIO KART 8 LESS THAN A 10/10 SCORE?!?!?  NEAL & DAAN ARE UNDERCOVER M$FT/SONY LAMESTATION ENTHUSIASTS OUT TO SCREW WITH THE STERLING METACRITIC SCORE, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT METACRITIC IS INFALLIBLE, AND DIFFERING OPINIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Good lord, kill the review talkback threads with fire.

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
It was like the one time ever I was happy to see Ian go in there and start going after those people.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
Ian was released on someone other than us?

I must go see this now.

edit:
On second though, that would require me to read a review in it's entirety and then drudge through all those front page posters to get to Ian's responses.... I don't think I've done anything to deserve that kind of punishment lately.
Can someone just summarize it?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:42:26 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Online NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
These people are extremely angry at Neal and Daan's reviews, arguing the scores weren't high enough. How they know that, with the game not releasing for two more weeks, is a mystery.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
So now I can just skip to an Ian Sane response... that I would usually just skim over, and skim over it like usual. Great.

edit:
ok... just answer me one question (I can't be bothered to read the review... I tried twice now, it's just not happening, don't ask me why).
Will I be able to sit down with 3 other people (online or local), and play Block Fort in Battle Mode with Balloons?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:38:59 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Will I be able to sit down with 3 other people (online or local), and play Block Fort in Battle Mode with Balloons?

No.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I'm sure crimm loves the new funhouse name.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
These people are extremely angry at Neal and Daan's reviews, arguing the scores weren't high enough. How they know that, with the game not releasing for two more weeks, is a mystery.
too high i reckon, stupid babies, no battle,nothing new. No wonder it was so low.
Made you look ****.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile

No.

:moonface:

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
too high i reckon, stupid babies, no battle,nothing new. No wonder it was so low.
IDK it has a better single player than 7 :D

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
I was really hoping Ian would make longer posts. :(