Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 931215 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Interesting. A little post deleting has occured. There were some comments made about the useless filter changing Mario Kart 8 to Mario Kart 11. I made a comment that I was glad that filter was finally undone but now that comment and a few others made about it have been deleted. It's like NWR wants to pretend that never happened. But I know the truth and will not be silenced.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Khush is crushing it today. I can't plus 1 him fast enough.
Thank goodness, as I am very bored
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Hooray! I am a buffoon.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Although I'm usually inclined to troll his topics I decided to instead go the philosophical approach to form some discussion of my own.
Wow pokepal
Made you look ****.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Immediately posting again in TalkBack because you had a typo in the first one is a great way to make way more people notice that mistake.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
Immediately posting again in TalkBack because you had a typo in the first one is a great way to make way more people notice that mistake.

I'm guilty of this.  I feel like I need to fix my mistake before someone else decides to.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
*GASP* *Moment of inspiration* *advanced forum theory logic overload*

Oh man. Here I was letting my mistakes go. I need to make sure to put in an error in every post I make in Talkback from now on so that I can then make a correction post about my first post everytime thereby allowing me to legitimately double post all the time in Talkback and further increase my post count. 2 for 1. Man! Why didn't I see this sooner? Thanks Insanolord. Your post was the breakthrough!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
If you want to go down that road, I can start editing your TalkBack posts to include embarrassing "mistakes" you can't fix.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
But that's like if someone says I'm going to kill so-and-so and then so-and-so ends up killed. It doesn't mean that the person actually went through with what they said and killed so-and-so. It's just talk and a figure of speech. Likewise, just because I said that one could make a false mistake in a post to correct it doesn't mean that every time a person makes a correction post it is done with the purpose of getting that second post. There's really no way to prove that. Of course, if editing was allowed in Talkback, well, the whole thing would be moot now.

Nothing like forum whack-a-mole. Stop a problem thereby creating a new problem.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
You say that like I need to have proof to do something like that. This isn't a courtroom, pal, this is the NWR forums; I'm judge, jury and executioner.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
You say that like I need to have proof to do something like that. This isn't a courtroom, pal, this is the NWR forums; I'm judge, jury and executioner.

Ah heh ha, well, let's not going rushing into any judgement now, my good man. Ah, no reason for us to, uh, not conduct ourselves in a civil manner, I'm sure. Ah ha ha! Did I ever tell you that I think Super Mario Bros. 3 is a great game. No! The GREATEST game. Yeah, that's it. Uh huh. Yeaaaahhhhhh. Oh, I think, I think someone is trying to talk to me. So sorry, I'm afraid I must leave. Do have a good day. Let me brush off that shoulder for you. There, perfect. Well, toodles!

Must bribe Unclebob to permaban Insanolord. Then, this forum will be mine.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:10:49 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
Removing the ability to edit posts in TalkBack hasn't achieved the right results, so I'm taking it upon myself to remove people's ability to make initial posts in the TalkBack section.

J.P. Corbran

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
What's going on in TalkBack right now makes me want to burn down the forums for the insurance money and get a fresh start.

J.P. Corbran

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
It's almost like we as people are human and have some sort of margin for error, crazy talk I know.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
It's almost like we as people are human and have some sort of margin for error, crazy talk I know.

I demand perfection from every one of you. I run a tight ship, we've got no room for errors here.

J.P. Corbran

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Did somebody ask for some gasoline and matches?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Yeah, we'll probably need some more.  I was just carrying some into the Talkback section and tripped over a banana peel.  Gas spilled everywhere.  I probably should've had a tighter lid on that thing, but what are you gonna do?  I just hope no one accidentally starts smoking a cigarette over there.  Whole place would go up in flames.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I took a screen shot of this thread for insurance reasons. So if I don't get my cut, a certain adjuster may be receiving a manila envelope in the mail...

Oh, um Insano, can you delete this post?
I don't want it used as evidence of conspiracy and extortion against me. Thanx

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I wouldn't worry about it. I know where BlackNMild2k1 lives. He won't give us any if trouble if he's smart. Also, could you delete this post? I don't want it used as evidence of threats and stalking.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
If that's what khush's AC town is like I can't imagine what his bedroom looks like.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
I think it's great we're all basing our major life decisions on Brandogg. He's always been a pillar of logic and stability in this otherwise crazy world.

J.P. Corbran

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Trying is for suckers. so is working.

everyone should just win the Lotto like me and live the good life.
Seriously, it wasn't that hard, and it only cost me like a dollar or 2.

#BeRichOrJustDieButQuitTrying

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Can I start reporting every minor little negative post someone makes about me, then go into other peoples threads and call them petty names?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
If you make me laugh, that's a +1
if not, that's a paddlin'
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
If you make me laugh, that's a +1
if not, that's a paddlin'

I like those odds. Unfortunately, liking those odds is also a paddlin'. And what was I thinking paddlin' the school canoe? :(