Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 932428 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads
« Reply #575 on: May 06, 2013, 05:42:10 PM »
Wow, bringing your trolling comment to another thread? You are the one saying that any EA Star Wars games will be bad because you don't like EA's policies. You ignore the fact that it has NOTHING to do with how good their GAMES are. Hell, one of the best games on Wii U is Need for Speed: Most Wanted U, which is from EA. and Insanolord will tell you how great FIFA Soccer 13 is, also from EA. Why do you think that there Star Wars games will be bad considering that EA has made 2 of the best Wii U games?
1. there is not much competition there

2. they were gimped compared to the ps360 versions anyway...

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #576 on: May 06, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »
LOL, almost everyone says the Wii U version of Most Wanted is the BEST console version because it has everything the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions do, plus the enhanced graphics of the PC version and additional features that use the GamePad.

And you missed my point entirely, those two games have gotten great reviews on all platform anyways. You are hating on EA getting the Star Wars license based on what you think of their corporate actions, but you ignore the fact that EA still makes great games.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 06, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
Or having the correct lyrics or artist...

When it comes to music like that, that is a badge I will gladly wear.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #578 on: May 06, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »
I don't like the song or anything, but I remember watching a lot of specials like "I Love the 90s" and "100 Greatest One-Hit Wonders", it's why I know who sang that song.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 06, 2013, 07:00:52 PM »
When it comes to not having watched shows like that, that is a badge I will gladly wear.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2013, 08:30:01 PM »
I think my English teacher tried to use that song to explain irony to us. I changed schools in the next year.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 07, 2013, 02:05:45 AM »
I think my English teacher tried to use that song to explain irony to us. I changed schools in the next year.

Now that's irony.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #582 on: May 07, 2013, 02:48:06 AM »
http://n4g.com/news/1187711/ea-refuses-to-refund-user-for-simcity-threatens-account-ban#c-7345585
http://www.giantbomb.com/battlefield-3/3030-27006/forums/ea-has-killed-nearly-every-official-360ps3-server-546496/

Please don't tell me you actually plan to defend EA... i think the stupidity of that endeavor speaks for itself...

Wow, are you that dumb? What does that have ANYTHING to do with how good their games are?

First, you point to people bitching about wanting to get money back for a game while getting to keep the game? You could point to id Software doing the same with Diablo III. And shutting down servers for a game fewer and fewer people are playing anyways? Whether you like those games or not, they have NOTHING to do with the quality of their games.

So what is your basis for thinking the games will be bad? Or are you so delusional and misguided that you think your opinion on the company as a whole has anything to do with the quality of their games. I am defending the quality of their games. Your stupidity is thinking that their other actions have any bearings on that. For example, Need for Speed: Most Wanted U has been getting GREAT review scores and even people here on NWR will tell you it's a must own game.

This post is like a horrible festering itchy scab and I won't be satisfied until I've scratched it off

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #583 on: May 07, 2013, 04:17:22 AM »
I mean that is amazingly condescending for a guy who cannot properly identify the makers of Diablo III, let alone the worst poster on the forum!

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 07, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
Nothing to see here, just TJ being wrong again. Move along now.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: May 07, 2013, 02:22:43 PM »
i have absolutely got to hand it to him... He sure takes his whole "corporate white knight" routine seriously

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #586 on: May 07, 2013, 02:49:14 PM »
i have absolutely got to hand it to him... He sure takes his whole "corporate white knight" routine seriously

pokepal, are you even gonna try to be a good poster? I proved you wrong, and showed that EA makes good games (which disproves your claims that the games will be bad just because EA are making them), so you blast me and claim I am defending their corporate actions?

Big surprise, oohboy acts like a jackass again. If we look at our track records, I would be right more than you. And I don't follow you around attacking you.

Ty, my post was not condescending, it was proving Pokepal wrong. I made one little error in my haste to post the article. It does not change the accuracy of my point I made.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:52 PM »
Big surprise, oohboy acts like a jackass again. If we look at our track records, I would be right more than you. And I don't follow you around attacking you.
You got a list or are you just making **** up again.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #588 on: May 07, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »
You mean like you make up ****? You are the one that constantly attacks me, even in threads i'm not posting in.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 07, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »
Don't misdirect, if you are going to start using statistics, you better have the numbers to back it up.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #590 on: May 07, 2013, 03:05:15 PM »
How about you look since you are the one that is acting like a jackass, constantly attacking me despite me never saying anything about you?

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: May 07, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
So you want me to do your homework. Back your comments up or GTFO.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #592 on: May 07, 2013, 03:23:39 PM »
Why don't you GTFO? And stop behaving like a little kid. Stop going around attacking me all the time for no reason, im sick of it and im gonna call you out every time from now on.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 07, 2013, 04:02:22 PM »
Your misdirection isn't going to work, you still haven't resolved the first question. Go on, call me out, what do you think most of the posters are doing to you right now repeatedly in this thread and everywhere else. You don't need me to point out your mistakes, because everyone else is doing it.

Here I get into a debate with ymeegod. Notice the different between those posts and your posts. Like a bunch of normal people we came to a consensus using each others sources to work through misunderstandings to reach the heart of the matter. You on the other hand have been known to no read past the headlines as shown in the Simcity thread where you slogged off multiple articles unilaterally declaring them null and void based entirely on your opinion that it wasn't credible. And I quote

What do you mean?

Anyways, are we supposed to believe some no-name website quoting an "anonymous source" (to shield themselves if they are making it up)? If this guy was telling the truth, why wouldn't he at least contact a credible gaming site?

That thread and the Colonial Marines/Simcity thread is a microcosm of every terrible thing you do on this board. The only thing missing from it is the repeated displays of misogyny, even after getting warned multiple times. Everytime you **** up, you straight up forget about it and pretend it didn't happen while silently fuming about it by smiting when someone calls you out.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #594 on: May 07, 2013, 04:16:42 PM »
I am having a good time laughing at your idiocy. You think I care about your useless opinion?

And unlike you, I do read articles before replying. I also don't attack people for no reason. Maybe I should just start attacking you for no reason? Like in that SimCIty article when you attacked me for not behaving like a sheep like you?

I try to be respectful to everyone, but if you are gonna keep attacking me (even when I ignore you), then I am gonna attack back. You ignore me, and I will ignore you.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 07, 2013, 04:20:08 PM »
I try to be respectful to everyone
Except women.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #596 on: May 07, 2013, 04:23:30 PM »
I try to be respectful to everyone
Except women.

Women who admit to getting their sources from someone they are sleeping with. My disrespect was just to this one specific women. You are the one that shows disrespect to people for no reason.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:43 PM »
So being really specific makes it not misogyny. I clearly stand corrected.

Read the threads. You seriously have the worse case of selective reading and amnesia I have seen anywhere. You are so bad at it I could call you out before you even made your post. Then there is this, courtesy of SUPER.

Go back to the Simcity thread and check out how many of those TJ ticks off.
god damnit, why did I do this?

Then the 3rd parties are crap thread and you will hit bingo.

The worst ones were like half a dozen on a single post Maybe I missed some but I'll be fucked if I'm looking again

Categorized proof of your terribleness. These aren't spelling or grammar mistakes, this is you falling into lala land. Right after that, Isanolord outright tells you that you're terrible.
Unfortunately, it's not against forum rules to be a terrible poster, so I'm afraid that's irrelevant.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #598 on: May 07, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »
blurry pics which you can't see, what do they prove? And you are really luck being a terrible poster isn't against the rules, or you would have been gone a LONG time ago.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 07, 2013, 04:56:15 PM »
oooh boy...