Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 925685 times)

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads
« Reply #475 on: April 23, 2013, 02:28:25 AM »
My butt is ready

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 23, 2013, 02:28:44 AM »
Yes, but you can't cite the unedited posts. Just as you wouldn't take Spyke's word on the source of his statements, we can't take yours without you producing the source, which you can not do now that they have been selected for mod editing.
Catch 22, eh?
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #477 on: April 23, 2013, 02:33:55 AM »
NWR BUSTED IN COVERUP SCANDAL

READ ALL ABOUT IT

HURRDDUURRDDHHUURRHHURRHH

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #478 on: April 23, 2013, 05:13:07 AM »
Back when I was god-king I barely banned anyone and now I regret it

Also someone send me TJ's original posts if you saved them, I need some new fap material

Offline syn4aptik

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 23, 2013, 09:27:38 AM »
Although, in TJ's defense, I'd be interested in reading the original article posted by the individual in question.  I'm curious if his summation of the situation is in anyway founded in reality or if it's 100% fantasy.

Not sure if this is the first mention of it, but here is where she admits (or at least claims) to be sleeping with someone who works for Nintendo's marketing department: http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/rumor-rareware-on-3ds-future-of-metroid/

Read the link. Interesting that you post that in your defense. Because after reading that and knowing exactly what you wrote that got you in trouble, I am left feeling that you are in fact a horrible person. But I am willing to change that view if you can behave yourself in the future.
Dave Mellert
Contributing Editor

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #480 on: April 23, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »
check his twitter if you're still not sure

also his post history

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 23, 2013, 09:57:22 AM »
Although, in TJ's defense, I'd be interested in reading the original article posted by the individual in question.  I'm curious if his summation of the situation is in anyway founded in reality or if it's 100% fantasy.

Not sure if this is the first mention of it, but here is where she admits (or at least claims) to be sleeping with someone who works for Nintendo's marketing department: http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/rumor-rareware-on-3ds-future-of-metroid/

LOL. This is great.  She basically says she gets a lot of info from her Boyfriend, makes a humorous quip about how she's "sleeping with someone" (her boyfriend) to get the information, and TJ Spyke goes on a "slut-shame" rampage.

You hurt your case more than helped it. 

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #482 on: April 23, 2013, 10:00:38 AM »
The fact that that article is two years old leads me to wonder what in the name of living **** prompted this?

Also someone send me TJ's original posts if you saved them, I need some new fap material

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:51 AM »
The fact that that article is two years old leads me to wonder what in the name of living **** prompted this?

Her twitter account was used as a source for when the Wii u virtual console would be available. TJ Spyke lost his **** claiming she wasn't credible specifically for this reason, using derogatory terms to describe her.  He repeats this claim, despite being censored and warned several times.

That's about it.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 23, 2013, 10:27:18 AM »

Misogyny.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 23, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
Ask him what sources are credible and he will never answer you.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #486 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:28 AM »
Her twitter account was used as a source for when the Wii u virtual console would be available. TJ Spyke lost his **** claiming she wasn't credible specifically for this reason, using derogatory terms to describe her.  He repeats this claim, despite being censored and warned several times.

ahahahahahahah

Did he go and make a thread about it or is that thing in the funhouse a pruned thread abortion out of the virtual console thread?

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 23, 2013, 11:23:04 AM »
It's out of two different threads.  Yes, TJ went through two different threads with hateful comments.

Possibly Interesting Tidbit: If what I'm reading is correct, Ms. Emily has, since the writing of the article that is TJ's "source", married the individual she was with at the time.  Which, if true, makes TJ's comments even more stupid.  Even if it isn't true, I really feel that TJ owes Ms. Emily a public apology.  But, if it's true, a taped YouTube recording of him apologizing would be in order.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #488 on: April 23, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
can this be an admin challenge? and the prize is his account?

Offline Sarail

• That Starlink makes me wet.
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Sarail's Safe Haven
« Reply #489 on: April 23, 2013, 06:04:34 PM »
Blast it. So, she's not single. :/
I like Nintendo more than j00!
Jet. Force. Gemini. 'Nuff said.
Muh Backloggery!

Offline lolmonade

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 23, 2013, 06:37:20 PM »
Blast it. So, she's not single. :/

It wouldn't matter, you don't have that sweet, sweet gaming industry insider info.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:25 PM »
I can see the unedited posts. :D

OH SHI-
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2013, 08:51:28 PM »
I don't give permanent bans, as I like to think most everyone has some good qualities to them.  Except for Spambots.

Must... prove... wrong...
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 23, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »
I don't give permanent bans, as I like to think most everyone has some good qualities to them.  Except for Spambots.

i almost wanna create an alt just to annoy him

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 23, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »

i almost wanna create an alt just to annoy him adolf hitler "Pre-edit"
You have absolutely no subtlety what so ever pokepal. Editing it doesn't mean people didn't see it. You don't need an alt to piss him off. Just ask him whether he is "liberal".

TJ is a terrible poster. He goes from Josh Randor doucheness, to a raving lunatic between posts. It's gotten sad.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2013, 09:28:11 PM »

i almost wanna create an alt just to annoy him adolf hitler "Pre-edit"
You have absolutely no subtlety what so ever pokepal. Editing it doesn't mean people didn't see it. You don't need an alt to piss him off. Just ask him whether he is "liberal".
It does mean that perhaps i don't want to attract attention to myself when the mods are already on high alert with TJ

TJ is a terrible poster. He goes from Josh Randor doucheness, to a raving lunatic between posts. It's gotten sad.
Look at the third parties are fantastic thread that he basically destroyed trying to defend EA's corporate practices, the only legitimate comparison he made was with Batman: Arkham City but costumes do not equal gameplay...

and now he is accusing me of being a troll(i admit i trolled the Apple Thread (because he was the only one that seemed to care at that point) but thats it) and than when i ask him what i do to make myself a troll he basically says:
"well because you are."

really descriptive...

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »

i almost wanna create an alt just to annoy him

I wouldn't suggest it. We can see alts.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »
Guys, let's chill on the TJ bashing.

See how impartial I was there, in spite of my personal opinions right now?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 23, 2013, 09:39:34 PM »
Yeah i know, i could try to use digital wizardry to give you a hard time but i wont, you would probably use this post against me anyway *hint* somebody else do it *hint*

UPDATE: oh i already got him on edge bravo...

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #499 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
pokepal, I destroyed your argument on EA because everything you claimed EA was doing wrong I showed you that it's common in every entertainment industry and that pretty much every game company does what they do. And your response would basically be "nuh-uh, EA are meanies". I was not attacking or defending anything, I was pointing out to you that all EA was doing is something that practically every game companie, movie company, TV company, and music company has done. I even provide examples for every counter-argument.

As for the Apple thread, it was others who called you out for trolling the thread, and you continued trolling it. I added a comment after, but I was not the first to call you out for it.

As for ooohboy, I have accepted that that he is not a good poster and that he is only around hear to bitch and whine. Even when I dont say anything to him (like in this thread), he will attack me. I try to be the bigger man usually, and I dont go around attacking posters.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20